Stop binging for good

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cinque 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone,
    this is Kati. Im 30 years old and I have been a binge eater / bulimic for 17 years. That said, I’m super sceptical and have a deep mistrust in my food decisions as I used to be in control of my urges most of the time. But I determined to stop it now.

My first fast starts today (Friday). I will then continue further with Monday and Thursday. Cannot wait to tell you how this thing works.

This is me today (start):
    Height: 1,69cm
    Weight: 75,2kg

Best wishes,
    Kati

Hi Kali, good luck and best wishes!
    The lovely thing about 5:2 is that on a fast day you know you can eat normally the next day, and it fits so well into ordinary living it is a sustainable way of life, not a fad diet.
    And the other good thing is that if you binge on non fast days, you get a fast day coming up that is a good circuit breaker.
    And also if you have a bad time and stop 5:2 for some reason, you can always start again once you are ready.
    All power to you!

Thank you so much Cinque for your kind words. I used to be well over 10kgs ligther, but with years of binging I put some extra weight on, as well. It’s just 09:11 but first fast day is going well so far. 🙂

Cheers to you! I hope it is a good day. And waking up tomorrow after your fast day will be lovely!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.