Stomach Pains….?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sandraking1 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I am just a beginner and today is my 2nd fast day for the 7 day cycle. I had a small piece of toast around 8am and have drunk water and black tea all day. Around 1pm niggling pains started in my stomach which I ignored and pushed through. By 3pm I could barely stand straight the pain was that uncomfortable. I decided to eat something to see if the pain eased. It did. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it just my body adjusting? I’m wondering if I need to visit my GP or not. Anyone had a similar experience? Thanks.

Hello KMK35,
    I’m getting towards the end of my third fast day, and today I experienced what you describe. Not the first days though, today is the first “painful” fast day. I tried to ignore it, and later to just accept it. I just had a cup of broth, and the pain diminished to a level I can deal with. Hoping my next fast day will be easier. I hope you had a better one as well.

Have you tried eating your kcal intake throughout the day or are you saving all your kcals for evening meals? If so if suggest u try 250 for lunch n 250 for dinner

I eat breakfast of around 300kcals. And then I eat something for dinner of I feel I need to. During the day I just try not to think about food.

I have had the same today. 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.