Starting tomorrow :/

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jess19 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi, I am starting this diet tomorrow. My non fast allowance is 2365 which makes my fast days 591… :/ having a fast day tomorrow, nothing like going in the deep end. Any tips on getting past the hunger pagnes?? Thanks will let you know how I get on!

I’m starting tomorrow too! I think a little support from others doing it too would be very helpful. Hoping to lose my chunky hips by Christmas 🙂
    Having tried this diet before, I’ve dealt with the hunger pangs by keeping busy. The hunger pangs come in waves and don’t tend to get worse and worse. I tend to find my difficulty is sticking to such a small portion in the evening but I think I need to research some recipes.

I only started last Wednesday, I spread the calories out over 3 meals, but yesterday I just had breakfast and an evening meal, I have been assured that the fast days do get easier as time goes on, I think that the main thing is to keep busy to take your mind off food and to drink plenty.

I did get a bit of a headache by late afternoon despite drinking plenty, and the next day I woke up feeling really tired, however after eating I wasn’t hungry for ages and felt amazingly bright!

Good luck.

Hello all, have found the best way to deal with the hunger pangs is to keep busy, as Ali43 says. Honestly, I don’t usually feel really hungry on fasting days, but Today is a really hungry day, and Fastinginberlin suggested a bouillon cube. So, going to try that. As others have said, it’s what works for you. Good luck.

Quorn chicken pieces are very low calories and keep you full, lots of fibre, I would highly recommend it (especially with a blue dragon sauce, oyster ones my fave). Keeping your mind busy is the most important thing, the second you start thinking about food you convince yourself your hungry whereas keep busy and you will be fine. Excersise is great for helping the hunger pangs as well as green tea and loadssss of water. Good luck!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.