Starting over

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jules07180 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all.
    I was successfully fasting last year and lost just over a stone, then life got stressful and I had to stop fasting to prevent my eating disorder kicking into gear, when all the women I work with followed suit and made me feel under pressure to lose weight. But it’s a new year and I’m back in control. I’m looking to start fasting again. I’d be grateful if anyone could offer me any advice or tips to help get back on track.
    Jules

Jules, good for you that you realized that your eating disorder started to kick in and that you stopped the diet!

It says somewhere in the book that this way of life is not good for people with eating disorders and that those people should only embark on the journey after having consulted their doctors.

Anyhow welcome back and a happy new year!
    Stef.

Your right. I did read that in the book and saw my GP, who’s been monitoring me. My eating disorder had kicked-in because of stress, not the fasting, but we decided I should stop fasting while i worked on getting my stress levels under control. Thankfully, they are now and I feel ready to begin again.
    Thanks for the support and happy new year.
    Jules.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.