Starting my journey

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  carley.marie 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone. Every year, I find myself addressing my autumn weight gain just in time for Christmas! This year is no exception but, I have never tried the 5:2 and am feeling very positive about it as a long term method of controlling my weight. I don’t have an enormous amount to lose, but what I have is stubborn podge that I’d dearly love to shave down and keep down. I lost a significant amount of weight a couple of years ago through calorie counting and reducing down to two meals per day but it has crept back up to where I am now and I really want and need to find a way that’s sustainable long term. Im enjoying reading all your posts and feel like this is a really great support network to have. I’m on day 2, with yesterday being my first fast day. It went really well and I didn’t find it too difficult. My main challenge was not to drink endless cups of tea. I have skimmed milk but even so, I realise I take a lot of calories that way that I’m not taking into account. Wishing everyone on here a positive and healthy day!! X

Good luck you can do it, how are you going?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.