Starting Monday 25th July 2016 need a diet buddy

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Starting Monday 25th July 2016 need a diet buddy

This topic contains 51 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Bubbles67 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)

• Dear All, I am having the most difficult fast day ever. There is great food all over my kitchen and I’m struggling to keep myself from going out there. Good advice – put food away so that you don’t see it every time you pass through the kitchen. Interesting side note is that if I weren’t fasting I would be out there munching away. This is my 3rd week of fasting and I’m (slowly)starting see some modest results. It is seriously amazing how good I feel when my weight and my tummy roll start to go in the desired direction. I have a business trip next week and I’m already worried about how to hold the fast while on the road? How do you not eat when you are having dinner with colleagues? Help!

Well done for resistance on your fast day, but next time put the temptations out if site, in a cupboard or under covers.
    Regarding work trip, you just need to get some self control. When eating iyt never have chips or potatoes always ask for salad or extra veg.
    Drink wine but have a glass of water for every glass of wine. This is how we all do it in Europe anyway.
    Remember. Don’t make excuses…make changes.

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply.