Soup Diet

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  genie 2343 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Hi guys

I am a student curently living in Vienna and for my 175 cm of height i have around 100 kilos. As evident from that information i have more wieght than i want to 🙁
    So i recently discovered a soup diet in which a person eats soup and drinks water or an unsweetend tea.
    What do you guys think about it? Can i improve that diet somehow? Will it work?
    Which diet would you guys you guys recommend me?
    Any piece of info is welcome 🙂

Hi allian:

Really?

This is a 5:2 site, so why don’t you try 5:2?

Good Luck!

I agree with simcoeluv here. If you are basically flirting with fasting why not just try fasting a couple days a week and eating up to your TDEE the other days. Add in some HIIT exercise and you could lose a couple Kg a month. Fasting is flexible and you can expand the amount or reduce it to fit your needs. Nothing is as effective for burning fat and you can learn as you go.

I started by skipping dinner and then eating the next morning. That was a few months ago. Now I can easily fast for 36 hours even just on coffee and lots of water. In the 5:2 plan you could easily have 5 normal days and just two days where you only took soup.

I’m about your height and my peak weight was 106 kg. For 3 years I eat less and exercised more and got down to 94 kg. However I did learn a lot about how to only eat 2000 kc/day, etc. Then I cut way back on refined sugar from about 60+ g/day to less than 20 g/day and my weight went down to 86kg. I’m right around 80kg now and that is mostly from 5:2. I really like 5:2 because I really like eating. 5 days of eating around 2500 kc / day is much better than trying to eat less than 2000 kc / day every day and working out for a couple hours a day almost every day, at least for me!

No matter what you do I wish you success.

Thanks to both of you guys. I willc heck out everything that is written here 😀

Well a quick update guys
    in 10 days i lost 7 kilos and in last 4 i only lost 1 🙁
    I got a sudden stagnation even though i work out daily (losing around 500 calories)
    and my daily intake is below 300

It is impossible to lose 7kgs of fat in 10 days and as soon as you raise the number of calories you consume the numbers on the scales will rise again.

Have to agree with Amazon. Must have been mostly water loss. Unless you are burning about 8000 calories per day than I cant see how you can lose 0.7kg of fat per day?

Don’t starve yourself on a fad diet. Try 5:2. It works and its safe.

Hey, have green tea with lemon and honey in empty stomach in the morning. Try not to have filled meals all the day. cut it down to fruits, juices or smoothies. Dont starve too much , it wont do much good. starving at night will be a good move. And drink lots of water.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.