SO HAPPY WITH THE FAST DIET

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
SO HAPPY WITH THE FAST DIET

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SHow07 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello all. I haven’t posted for a long time but I regularly check the posts to see how everyone is going and to get hints.
    I just want you to know how happy I am with the 5:2 way of life. I started mid-late July and in the past three months, I have lost 4 kg and I am just about the weight I wish to be.
    I find the two fast days easy to cope with, and enjoy whatever I like to eat (without going overboard) on the non-fast days.
    As well as the weight loss, I love the total well being benefits, and being in control of my body as much as I can. It constantly amazes me how I can still lose weight even if I have had more treats than I should on the non-fast days. I hope to keep this going forever as it is so simple once you are in routine.
    I understand that I cannot continue losing weight once I have reached my goal: I am 58, 160 cm tall, and would like to be around 62 kg (currently 63.5 kg), and I will then try 6:1 to remain stable.
    Anyway, I just had to spread the word of how successful this diet is, and thank you so much Michael & Mimi for your interesting book The Fast Diet xoxo

That is great to hear, I am 61 and need to lose 15kg ? I am doing the 3:4 to get things moving.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.