so far so good

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  VictoriaEli 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi.I am 56,started 5.2 this week and weighed this morning and iv lost 6lb,very pleased with this number as it has taken me into the 13s now.still a long way to go to get to my goal weigh of 11stone or just uder,but feeling possitive .x

How is your fast going? Hope you have managed to lose some weight since September 15. I am 60 this year and both my hubby & myself started the diet in April last year. We have lost 13 & 12 kilo’s respectively, I’ve gone from a size 16 to a size 10 in that time. I have to confess to not being very active, apart from Pilates class once a week, my exercise is made up of incidental stuff. Walking fast at the shopping centre,parking further away from shops pushing loaded trolley back to the car. Gardening, picking up and running about after grandchildren. But I am not into gyms etc due to a bad back. I would like to lose another 3 kilos and I might just increase to three days a week for a while I think. Despite everyone telling me I look just fine and I would look haggared if I lost any more weight. They just aren’t used to seeing me slim. But you know your self how you feel and no one else can tell you that. I’m on my fast today and feeling a bit hungry due to a birthday luncheon out yesterday and no dinner last night. But its only 5 hours until dinner tonight.
    Hope you are going well on the fast diet?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.