Shift work and a healthy lifestyle – mutually exclusive or achievable?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Shift work and a healthy lifestyle – mutually exclusive or achievable?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jaffanosha 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hello all – I’m wanting to hear any experiences of how this fast diet works alongside a work pattern of night shifts and little activity. I work 12 hour night shifts in a person’s home. A typical shift breaks down into approximately 1 hour of light housework and 11 hours of sitting around not doing much. My pattern of shifts tends to be between 4 and 5 of these shifts in 6 days, then 5 or 6 days off. Despite having very little to do on shift, obviously I have to remain awake the whole time – so then I go home and sleep. My body clock, eating pattern and sleep pattern then have to adjust to the days off, and then back again to nights, and I find it difficult to adjust my eating habits accordingly. I am not allowed to prepare my food at work so have to take it with me (I am allowed to re-heat it)and so far I have opted for the easiest option – sandwiches or soup and bread. I’d love to hear from anyone who has a similar work pattern and how you fit this fast diet into that. Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.