Rapid Inital Weight Loss

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Rapid Inital Weight Loss

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TrajanGregory 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• HI

I started the diet Wednesday last week (19th) and completed two fast days back to back. I then had a fast day on monday and have started my second fast day of the new week today.

My starting weight was 16st 7 and I weighed myself this morning and was amazed to read 15st 10… This seems like an almost impossible result!, I have re-weighed myself on a different pair of scales to get the same reading.

I have been watching what I eat more during my none fast days and have been making sure I walk further and faster when walking the dogs in an evening. I am a 27 year old male.

This kind of weight loss although pleasant makes me think it cannot be healthy loosing so much weight so quickly? On fast days I drink plenty of water.

I have a lads night out in manchester this weekend so I imagine that will increase my weight dramtically lol

Hi mike211uk,

Wow, that’s fantastic you must be so pleased..I wouldn’t worry too much at this stage a lot of initial weight loss is water, having said that my first weigh day is next tues, looking forward to it but dreading it at the same 🙁 I would like to loose 3 stone, I know its going to be a marathon and not sprint but i’m so looking forward to a new and healthier way of eating… Good luck on your journey… and very well done.. 🙂 x

I have lost 34 pounds in two months …. The first 20 came off the first two weeks, and the rest ever since, but slower …

I think I will need to start a new thread on this, because I also started following a vegan diet at the same time I started 5:2 …. As a result, I have completely changed everything from what I was doing before ….

I realize now, however, that I don’t really know WHICH process is doing the most good … In the end; it doesn’t matter which is, as long as it is working, and it is …

The vegan approach was introduced to me by a coworker, who switched to vegan 5 years ago, to great effect … He lent me his ‘How to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease’ book by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn … It is the same program that President Clinton used to rid himself of coronary artery disease … I am still adjusting, but it has not been that difficult … I gave up eating little quantities of meat and butter and eggs and milk for eating larger quantities of veggies and fruit and whole grains (Bread is BACK, baby !) … On the whole; I am eating far fewer calories on my non fast days …

Look up Esselstyn’s book and see if it might be a good thing for you … It may jump start your weight loss once more …. Good luck …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.