Quick start, fast plateau

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Quick start, fast plateau

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AmandaBB 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have been doing 5:2 for 4 weeks. I want to lose12 pounds. I quickly lost 6 pounds in the first two weeks and now nothing the last 2 weeks. I exercise daily. I was thrilled when the weight came off so quickly but now feel like this might not be for me. It is a lot of work for no results. I am not being unrealistic but not even 1pound in the last 2 weeks. On a good note, I haven’t gained any. It is those pesky last few pounds.
    Any advise?

Late reply but – you only had 12 pounds to lose and lost on average 3lb per week for the first two weeks and then nothing for the last two. You are still 2lbs “up” on where you should be! With not a lot of weight to lose the loss will always be slower than for people with a couple of stones to come off. It is working fine – and will start to come off again – probably more gradually – very soon. Don’t give up and keep thinking of all those other fantastic health benefits!

How about your waistline? If you exercise a lot, then you may as well throw your scales away.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.