Question about weigh-in day…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Question about weigh-in day…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi folks,

Quick question about how you guys generally calculate your weight loss at the end of the week – I fasted 3 days last week as per usual and saw the scales drop to 141lbs on Saturday morning (day after my last fast). However by Sunday evening, having not fasted Saturday and Sunday, and even when I double checked this morning, I am now 143lbs.

I just wondered whether I should take the lowest weigh-in figure as my actual weight? Or does everyone take the weight on weigh in day as the true figure?

Advice much appreciated!

Natasha

Natasha – same here. I weighed in last Friday morning after 2 fast days during the week and had lost 2lb. After the weekend, admittedly rather a blow-out, I was up by 3lb. I’m just hoping there are other factors at play and that by Friday I will be back to where I was last Friday if not below. I find it hard to resist weighing myself more than once a week, and always regret it when I do! From now on I will stick to once a week, psychologically it would be better for me to do it before the weekend, not after! I don’t think it matters which figure you take, just make sure it’s always the same one, and so long as the general trend is down not up.

Everyone does it their own way. Some swear that your weight will be at its best 2 days after your last fastday of the week.

I weigh once a month on the same day at the same time because I like to see more than tiny increments of a lb at a time. It keeps me motivated and means that if I try something different I get a full 4 or 5 weeks to try it out rather than despairing of it in the first few days if it doesn’t look like its helping.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.