Progress after 6 months

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Progress after 6 months

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KnitALot 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi All,

I thought I would write a post praising the 5:2 diet. I am having good success on the diet, but unlike a lot of you I have a longgg way to go.
    I started in September after seeing pictures of myself at my sisters wedding. I am a broad shouldered man and am 6ft 4 inches. I topped the scales at 27 stone, the biggest I’d ever got.

The diet was tough to start with, especially the headaches but they ease off after 2-3 weeks and your body adjusts. For the first 3 months starting in september I did no exercise and ate whatever I wanted on off days. the system worked and I lost 1st.

That wasn’t quick enough for me though, so I decided to start swimming, and eating healthier even on off days.
    45g muesli for brekkie, turkey sandwich for lunch and chicken and veg for dinner. once or twice a week I would have a higher calorie meal to mix it up.

after another 3 months I have nearly lost 5 stone in total and recently broke my personal best swimming 4km. usually its a daily 2km.

I should also note I eat nothing on fast days at all and just drink water or sugar free drinks.

the system works for sure!

Wow that is great. Congratulations!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.