please give it to me straight

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
please give it to me straight

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PeelyWally 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• hello all. my first post in the forum and my first go at 5:2 this week. woo hoo! how exciting!

i was hoping some of you could help me out with some math…

i’m 26 years old
    5 feet, 5 inches
    155 lbs. (11 st. 1 lb.)
    BMR: 1444 (according to the calculator on this web site)
    TDEE: 1733 (this is a sedentary lifestyle setting; right now, i’m not exercising due to a terrible cold i’ve caught last weekend)

i’m mainly on this eating plan for weight loss purposes. but i’m also hoping it’ll be a gateway to giving me a different perspective on food. i’m hoping to reach 118 lbs. (8 st. 6 lbs.) SOMEDAY but i’ll honestly be overjoyed when i see 139 on the scale. for right now, i have my heart set to try to lose as much weight as i can (within reason) by christmas eve. or at least there being a visual change by then.

so my question is, how many calories should i be eating on my non-dieting days if i want to achieve such weight loss? or should i be eating less than 500 calories on my fasting days as well? should i add a fasting day? is it even possible to lose weight quickly at my height and weight without doing something unhealthy?? is there anyone who wanted to lose around 20-30 lbs. who wasn’t even that overweight to begin with? i do plan to start exercising 2-3 times a week by next week when my cold has passed so the TDEE may change but i like to plan for the worst lol.

thank you in advance!

so my question is, how many calories should i be eating on my non-dieting days if i want to achieve such weight loss?

As a guideline. Up to your TDEE, so 1733 in your case.

or should i be eating less than 500 calories on my fasting days as well?

You are allowed up to 500 on your fasting days.

should i add a fasting day?

Some people do but probably a good idea to start with 2 a week.

is it even possible to lose weight quickly at my height and weight without doing something unhealthy??

Yes.

is there anyone who wanted to lose around 20-30 lbs. who wasn’t even that overweight to begin with?

Probably not a good idea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.