Only 10 pounds to lose.. will it work?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Only 10 pounds to lose.. will it work?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  karenduff 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hey, everyone 🙂 Let’s get to the point straight away – I’m already at a healthy weight according to my BMI, which is 21.6, I’m 5’4 and I weigh 127 pounds, maybe a bit less. I only have 7-10 vanity pounds to shed… So… do you think this diet (plus exercise) will work for me or should I turn to something else? Thanks in advance <3

Hi Sashka and welcome to the forums!

Of course you can loose that amount with 5.2 though i am a little confused as to why you would want to when you seem perfectly healthy already?

Good luck anyway 🙂

Hi Sashka and welcome. Very few posters are qualified to give answers of a medical nature but can and do give some excellent advice based on their 5:2 experiences. Given the information you have provided your proposed weight loss of up to 10 lb will still keep you within a healthy BMI range subject to your age height and weight. Remember it is recognised by many that BMI is only a rough guide to part of your health indicators and there are more positive and accurate indicators if you do a bit of research. Can I also suggest you click on the how? link on the top right side of the home page and fill in the information asked for. These figures will also be a guide for you as will the other links. The exercise will naturally help but try to get some specific exercises for your aims and targets.
    Good Luck

Sashka to answer your question: yes it will work. It may take time as it’s a fast diet not a fast working diet 😉 but if you want health benefits of fasting and gradual, healthy weight loss and you are prepared to wait then yes it is for you! My BMI is 26,4 so I’m in a healthy bracket. Good few inches in my waistline need to go still if I go with the rule it should be half or less then you hight. I lost 9 kg another 9 to go, and every kg less I have, its going slower and slower. But the benefits of fasting keep me going, I feel great, energetic, look better and have more confidence. Good luck.

Thank you all so much for answering! 🙂 Those last 10 pounds are vanity pounds, to tell you the truth… 🙂 I already work out very actively, I do Focus T25, but I’ve always had issues with maintaining a healthy diet, and this diet – a lifestyle diet, really, seems very logical and beneficial, unlike all of the fad diets out there, and also the very clean diets that I just can’t seem to maintain. I absolutely hate those, as I have to deprive myself of the things that I really enjoy, such as a piece of cake every once in a while 😉 So thank you all for replying, I think I’m going to give this a go! 🙂

Great motivation here 🙂 Good luck Sashka.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.