On the way again after plateau

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
On the way again after plateau

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I’m on the way down again weight-wise after being stuck for several weeks. I realised I had started to reward myself and overindulge on non-fast days after reaching my initial target, and it has been quite a struggle just to stay put. My calorific intake had just started to inch up without me really noticing, and old bad habits were creeping back.
    The great thing is that now I have realised, I know what to do and I CAN control it! I just need to be more self-aware.

Good on you Kris. I think the dreaded plateau comes to us all and to look at our way of eating and revise does help.I had to change my thyroxine dose and it took a while for my weight to start moving again but interestingly my measurements of hip and waist started going down before my weight????

Nuts! Plateau syndrome has struck! For the past six weeks, no reduction (size or weight). I am a sensible eater on eat days and don’t understand this stall. But I like the 5:2 lifestyle so not quitting. Due to my job, I cannot “move, move, move” as Michael says to and rely on my exercise program (3 days a wk) and then trying to move once home. But I tell ya… after a stressful day at work, sometimes plopping on the couch is what I want. NO… I don’t feel better going for a walk (it’s a thousand percent humidity in Maryland!). I want to just chill. No demands.

Is there anyone out there that is willing to fund my life so I can go back to Colorado and hike for four hours a day? That really took the fat off!

toodles!

gibbygabby

veg veg veg on the couch i mean
    that’s the life 🙂

no guilt @ all

do miss having a tennis partner indoor tennis i mean

pa is hot 2

best exercise in the world
    skinniest then
    8 yrs ago

the plateaus r a given some take a month

sigh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.