OK, deep breath…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  eviefoo 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hello everybody,

I’m writing this on my very first day of fasting, I’ve eaten breakfast and am now holding out until 9pm for dinner. I was wondering if anyone else has attempted the diet who works from home? I’m a freelancer which means I often have periods of down-time and spend most of my time working alone. Do you have any tips to help keep me away from the fridge!!!

Thanks

Breakfast? Dinner? What kind of fasting is this?
    Cheers

An intermittent one. Fasting is kind of a misnomer as you are allowed 500 kcal (women) or 600 (men) on “fast” days.

The best kind because…apparently it works.

Hi evie, keep a 2 litre bottle of water beside you. Cups of tea / coffee help. Why so late for your evening meal? I find 6 ish is long enough for me. Just keep reminding yourself it’s only for one day and tomorrow you can eat normally. I really look forward to breakfast the next day 🙂 otherwise don’t have too many tempting things in your fridge! Good luck it’s a great regime to follow. X

I think its a mental thing. If you’re convinced of the health benefits, aside from the weight, that keeps me going. I don’t eat until dinner on Fast Days. I drink lots of water, but some days I just have to tough it out. And tomorrow, I can “feast”.

Thanks for the tips! i’ve managed two days so far, yesterday was a normal day. I feel good, and it wasnt that hard. I did find that I had to keep myself busy a lot otherwise the thought of snacking would creep in, but im really hopeful that this is going to work for me.

bofa45: i live in spain so dinner time is around 9pm sometimes later – i did manage to last out on both days until 11pm, but thats because i was with friends and just forgot about it. Oh to have distractions like that all the time!!

I was wondering if most people go by their weight or measurements or both?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.