Obese after delivery

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  genie 2343 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello, I have become pretty obese recently after the delivery of my son. My boobs have become saggy and my tummy looks ugly with stretch marks. I have tried several creams and lotions to remove these marks. But, none of them worked. A friend of mine works in a clinic in Barrie, and she suggested that a tummy tuck surgery ( http://www.lakeviewsurgery.com/procedures/tummy-tuck ) will help me to regain my lost figure. But, I have to rectify some doubts before performing the surgery. I wanted to know whether I will be able to conceive again after this surgery? Will I be able to breastfeed my kids?

A tummy tuck won’t fix obesity. If you are obese, you need to lose the weight, and after that if you have loose skin you can do the tummy tuck if you still want to.

I agree with Elphaba, first lose the weight and then the tummy tuck if you still want. And yes, childbirth ravages our bodies! I can’t imagine getting a tummy tuck myself, though I need one after 3 kids and lots of lose skin, but I couldn’t bare the knife or recovery!! And also I really try to stay true to my spiritual life that tells me, you are beautiful without surgery.

Loose weight before you go for that. after the weight loss it wont be necessary to go for the surgery. Why do all the fancy when you can loose weight naturally.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.