Nudgin' Nika

This topic contains 166 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  audrich 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 151 through 169 (of 169 total)

• Hi Nika,,,I’m so glad to hear you don’t have time to be on the forums so much! And I mean that in the nicest possible way 😀

Sorry to hear about your Dad..it’s very stressful when this happens when your so far away.

But I’m glad to hear that your have a much better social life than you had in China.

Come and tell us how you are when you get a few minutes. And do let us know how your Dad is.

Have fun

xx

hehe- isn’t that just like a kid! You raise them, give them the best years of your life, etc etc… 🙂 just kidding! You weren’t doing so hot, in the last days of China, so hence the concern. Glad to here things are better in NZ. Enjoy!

Sorry to here about your dad… hope that all goes well. xxP

Nah I wasn’t doing too hot, absolutely not. It’s still not easy, but here at least I have a lot of distractions to prevent me from doing really stupid things!

I’ll keep you guys posted of course, and I’ll try to be more active from now on 🙂

Nika! *squishes*

Glad to see you are too busy to be online as much 😉
    You take care and get back into the swing when *you* feel you are ready.

Sorry to hear about your dad – me same, he usually tells *after* the event *sigh*

Peace and love, rightbackatcha
    Aud x

*Runs into topic screaming*

I GOT A TATTOO!!!!

*Runs out again after squishing Audrich back*

*Runs back in once more*

Oh and it turns out my dad’s heart problems aren’t serious, he’s just stressed but his heart has no defects or anything.

Oh right, I was being excited and hyper and crazy.

*Runs out screaming*

Good news about your dad, nika. I’d love a tattoo – even now, in my dotage – but I’m too much of a wuss to stand the pain. What does yours show or say? And, if it’s not a rude question, where is it?

Yes?

Good to hear that you are doing well! Enjoy NZ!
    Stef.

Just popped in to say ‘hi’ to you Nika. You sound SO MUCH happier which is lovely to hear.

I too am intrigued about your tattoo – c’mon spill the beans?

Cath x

http://imgur.com/D61YAcW

There you guys go! 😀 And no, it’s not on my butt.

From top to bottom:
    Respect
    Discipline
    Justice
    Happiness
    Integrity

Looks good, Nika! What a way to supplement your “backbone”, no clay feet for you!

^ That’s the most important reason it’s there, piper! To support my backbone 😉

OMG!!OMG!! It’s fantastic! OH WOW! Congrats!
    So pleased to see you treating yourself, you deserve it {{hugs}}

And great news about your dad too! Double whammy happy 🙂

Aud xx

Awwww shucks, love you too Aud

Yeah, I’m popping back in for a second. I’ve been by a few times earlier now (usually check ever (other) day), but I’m so overwhelmed by the enormous amount of new people and topics I don’t know… it feels like a whole new world in here! A bit intimidating! Great to see so many other people getting started and doing great, but I’m not sure where to start any more…

Anyway I’m still doing good. I haven’t really lost any more weight, but thankfully I’m not gaining either. I’m back to a constant weight of around 83-84 kg. Ideally I’d drop another 15kg or something, but I’ve noticed there’s just so much food and stuff around here!! But I’m starting to get back on track, I’ve started going to the gym and am watching what I eat a bit more again. I’m thinking of incorporating two fast days again, but I have no idea what they should be – there’s food everywhere and none of my days are really busy so there’s not much to distract me from food like how it was in China. I have only a few hours class four days a week, and the other days are just… hanging around in my room or other people’s rooms 😛 Not the best environment for fasting.

Anyway, I’ll keep up what I’m doing now for a while and see where that takes me! Mainly means trying to wait with eating until at least lunch (noon-2 pm), and then having just that lunch and then dinner. See what that does. But like today, had a good lunch (eggs and some bacon) and good dinner (broccoli and chicken) but then it was someone’s birthday and before I knew it I was eating cake and chips!

Oh well, back to the gym tomorrow I guess x)

Oh and my tattoo is healed! Yay!

Just gonna do another check-in 😛 Yesterday evening I was lying in bed, couldn’t really sleep (hate those evenings) but I did have a few nice revelations. For the past weeks I’ve noticed I’ve been in a bit of a rut, not a negative one, but just looking at my food / weight loss journey. Like said I haven’t really gained a lot of weight, but I’ve been struggling with half-hearted attempts at getting fully back into the game. So I’ve decided to do a two week full-on attack and see what that does to my weight / motivation! So two weeks of zero carbs and four to six fast days (in two weeks), with a nice amount of exercise (at least every other day).

Let’s see how long I last 😉

I need to restart my engine, also, so I’ll go with you next week or two. But, hey, take it easy on me—okay, I’m only 23 in my mind! Just reading your post exhausts me! 😉

Haha well you’re welcome, that’s a few calories burnt because of my post then! 😉 I had a good day yesterday, it was a fast day and only had a protein shake after the gym and a nice bowl of beef / veggie soup. Today was a bit less superb, but it wasn’t a fast day and it still wasn’t terrible – so I’m still proud of myself!

Good luck with your two week attack, Nika.
    Kudos to you to stick with zero carbs, I just could not do that.

Aud x

Viewing 19 posts - 151 through 169 (of 169 total)

You must be logged in to reply.