Not losing weight

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yvej62 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi since the 2nd April I have lost 12 pounds and about five inches from my waist but nothing in the past few weeks. I eat 500calories on a fast day, with everything weighed and measured. I eat approximately 1500 on none fast days. Three times each week I walk between 12000 and 15000 steps and also do palates. Am I doing something wrong???

I suspect that it is what you are eating rather than how much. Some foods make it very difficult to be successful. Try avoiding all grain based foods and see if that helps. No pasta, bread, pizza, breakfast cereals, biscuits, noodles cakes etc. If it came from a grain then don’t have it. Get your carbs from veggies, nuts fruit. No potatoes, no fruit juice, no smoothies. Eat only whole foods, no processed foods.

Good luck.

Hi thank you for your reply. I think you are right, even though I do not eat processed foods or huge amounts of grain. I have thought back over the past month and I have had whole grain bread on fast days and some sugar on none fast days. I will rethink.
    Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.