Not doing well at all

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I have been on the 52 for eight weeks and so far have lost 5 pounds. Really disappointed as I have around 8 stone to lose. I am eating well on my feed days but keeping it health and around 1800 calories. Is anyone else experiencing this slow loss especially anyone with as much to lose as I have

I started trying to lose about 30 lbs beginning in January. It wasn’t until I limited my calories to 1300, plus the fast days that I started to lose weight. This isn’t much food, but at 53, my metabolism is slowing down and I need fewer calories, period. It has taken me years to recognize this fact.

Don’t lose heart cookie monster. It may take your body some time to ‘react’ to your fasting and show you results on the scales.
    Did you take you measurements when you started?
    Have you looked here
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/
    and worked out your TDEE and BMR?
    Don’t have ‘feed’ days have normal days, eat the food you would normally eat but watch the portion size and stay within the calorie range of your BMR and TDEE.
    Also remember to recalculate these figures as you lose weight (I do mine once a month to make sure I don’t have too many calories on my fast days)
    You might find your clothes become looser even though you don’t appear to lose weight, then suddenly have a really stunning weight loss.
    Be patient – its not a speedy diet its fasting twice a week with lots of benefits for your body one of which is weight loss.
    Keep it up 5lbs in 8 weeks isnt too bad and its is going down and not up!
    🙂

Hi Cookie Monster!

already really good advice from Lindyw and Amy C., give it more time and stick with it!! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.