Newbie alert!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi there girls and boys ……… new to the forum but have been on 5-2 now for just coming up to 5 weeks tomorrow. Have been a member on another 5=2 forum but finding it hard going. the forum not the diet LOL.. far too big too many members and posts to keep track, this place looks much more like home to me.
    Have not had the chance yet to have a really good mooch around the place so apologies if this is posted in the wrong thread.
    Little about myself, married to Paul for 40 years (child bride!) live in Manchester and our lives are ruled by our three bolshy felines aka The Hooligans.
    I have around 3 stone to lose and so far have lost almost a third of it….. after having a holiday over in Egypt over Christmas I weighed in on return the same weight as my hubby 15-01 . my heaviest weight EVER…….. so the following Monday I started the 5=2 on 13th January. weight loss has been steady with just one blip last week with a stick……..
    Will have a good looks around later bye for now

Hi BlueHeather and welcome to the forums!!

glad you joined us on this forum 🙂 wishing you all the best on your journey, sounds like you are well on your way so well done!!!

looking forward to hearing on your progress, have a lovely sunday 🙂

Thanks Angie. just having a mooch around now 🙂

Hi and welcome:

Here are some starting tips: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.