Newbie!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joobie 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I feel like this thread should be called either “here we go again” or just “Help”!
    Have been a SW member for a long time and know all the tricks. Lockdown seems to have destroyed all my vision of getting a stone off and I’m now heading upwards. I’m quite fed up with my eating patterns, have tried the Fast Diet before and although I found it hard, it seemed to suit me.
    I’m almost 62, and absolutely sick and tired of trying to get weight off. I’m a social person, love a drink, like all the wrong foods but could actually teach people how to get weight off, I’m just really crap at taking my own advice…… I need a starting point, or what’s commonly known as, a kick up the arse!!

Welcome back, Chasey! Sometimes it takes a few restarts before true commitment can take place. 🙂 Sounds like you know what to do, and you feel ready to do it. I, too, enjoy an adult beverage; it’s probably to blame for the bit of extra weight that I’m carrying, to be honest. Sending you the best of luck!

Hi Chasey
    I can totally relate to all you’ve said. I’m 61 and have been dieting for around 45 years. I’m great at supporting others but rubbish at looking after myself. Maybe this is the right time and finally we’ll get it right and be consistent. Good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.