This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  luv fasting 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi

Went to Doctors last week with a bad back….She weighed me and I was 103 KGs (16st 1 i think)(I’m 5ft 8inchs) …hmm I knew I was overweight.

I love my food and I cant bear the thought of eating salad for the rest of my life…spent hours trawling the internet for a answer to my problem…. found this place….

Ive been a bit naughty…im doing a 2/5 not a 5/2….been in it for a week and I have had less than 500 cals a day. I have now…lost 8 pounds already! wow. I have already moved onto a new notch on my belt!

……I am happy do do this for another week then I will switch back to the 5/2 regime.

Thing is this diet makes perfect sense.. When humans first existed we never ate every day…sometimes going for weeks without eating, the gorging on a kill, then back to nuts and berries(how many fat cavemen pictures are there!)

So a few days here and there sound good to me!!

You go!!!!

We’re here to support and encourage you.

My only advice for you is to not go overboard on the 2/5. You don’t want to get totally burnt out before you even really get started.

Have fun!

Onwards and downwards!

Melinda

Hi I’m new here too. I’ve been doing the 5/2for 5 months. I’ve lost 15 pounds and have another 15 or so to my goal weight. I realize this isn’t spectacular at an average 3/4 lb. per week. However, I love fasting I have more energy on fast days and I enjoy the simple meals in the original 5/2 book.I should also add that I am a 50 ish post menopausal woman who’s not wild about exercise :).Anyway just wanted to thank Michael and Mimi for such a great system. Also, all the posters here as I’ve gotten some helpful hints along the way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.