This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Stef. 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi. Having a go at this diet. Have done loads of others. Having heard good stuff about this one, I want to give it a go,

Hi missiea58. I too am just starting this diet. So far I have done one fast day, and did not find it difficult. I encountered only 2 adverse side effects – first one was that my stomach rumbled quite a bit at around 8pm in the evening, and the second was that I had a little difficulty getting to sleep that night. But these were not extreme – I am not put off doing my next “fast” day, which is Monday. Actually, I quite enjoyed not having to think about food for a change. I want to lose 4 stones, so I have a long way to go. I am hoping this is the diet that finally works for me (I’ve tried everything else). Good luck to you.

Hi and welcome to you both!

Wishing you all the best on your journeys and happy new year! 🙂

I started on this journey on Thursday and done one fast day. I was successful up until my daughter got malteasers out. I am not disheartened by my mistake, I have just carried on today. I know I am going to find it easier next week when im back at work and not around the cupboards still full of xmas food ( hoping my kids will eat it soon haha)

Good luck to you both on your journeys and im sure we will all be successful. I have a way to go and need to lose just over 3 stone but im determined to do it.

Hayley x

Welcome to the forum!

Hehe…malteasers…yes, that is hard! I got chocolate for Christmas… And I’m staring at it daily wondering whether I should have the one or two pieces… So far I have been good!

Anyhow best of luck and a happy new year to all of you!
    Stef.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.