New to this.. need to loose a very very stubborn 15 lbs

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New to this.. need to loose a very very stubborn 15 lbs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Krislee 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi! New to this forum.. always weighed 115 lbs and then crept up to 130 in the past 10 years.. I have tried low carb, keto, and many other diets.. hoping this will help! Anyone who just has to lose 15 lbs? I find that its really hard when you are already pretty active and healthy to lose the last 15 so hoping 2 fast days a week will accomplish this in a couple of months!

Hey there, DC. I know your story because it is mine. Well… I was in the 115-120 range for years and years, wanting to get back to 110. Lost weight when I married [had my 1st job and just didn’t snack] and got to 108 and looked gaunt. Weight went up, then back to 112 after 1st child. Then back up to 120-ish, then 2nd child and return to 120-125. Went up and down a few pounds, then lost 10 pounds to reduce my cholesterol. [it worked] Then gained again and had a hard time losing those 10-12 pounds. by then I was in my early 60s. Went on the Fast Diet to keep my husband company and to encourage him. [he lost 40 pounds] Lo and Behold! My weight went to 110 very easily, then to 108 [and I didn’t look gaunt], then down to 107-106 where I am very happy.

In brief: this diet works even for the 15 pounds. And then you stay on it for maintenance, 1 or 2 days/week. Good luck. Post your results and questions.

Thanks so much!! This is great encouragement .. the first fast day I waited until 6:30 pm to eat and ate a small meal.. tomorrow is my 2nd fast day.. do you think 2 a week is enough or add another?

We do 2 days each week. Try that and see how it works. Sometimes, like after the holiday eating, we stick to our 2 Fasts but then have a dinner that is 300 calories — sort of 1/2 a Fast Day. Since we have lots of delicious Fasting recipes in our files, it is not a hardship to eat a 300 calorie dinner on a Slow Day. As you go on with this Lifestyle, you will find that your appetite will decrease, which makes it easier to eat less on a Slow Day.
    Keep at it.

You are doing great job so far. No problem if you would like to lose 15lbs yourself. For me I had the same issue and recover myself using http://simpleweightlossplans.com/crazy-bulk-review-best-legal-steroids-that-work/ Hope this might help you a lot. Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.