New Start

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cairngorm 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello everyone – I have just started on Friday and feel optimistic. It all seems so clear to understand. I have been overindulging a lot but now I am thinking how to spend my calories and get best value. I have done 2 fast days so far. I ate a few small amounts through the day but next time I think I will try a light breakfast and a meal when I get home from work. It’s great to be able to read other posts and to be able to talk to everyone.

Welcome Cairngorm, it often takes a bit of playing around until you work out how to manage those fast day calories best. Isn’t it lovely how good you feel the morning after a fast day!

Hi Cairngorm, and good luck!
    I think the point is eating one or two meals instead of grazing, but I agree with Cinque that it takes a while until people find a good routine for themselves. I also feel that fast days are becoming easier and easier. 🙂

Thanks – I have now done a few fast days and prefer to have breakfast and then a nice meal in the evening – it really tastes good and felt more satisfying than having small snacks.So far I have found it easy to follow.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.