New on this forum – didn't expect to do this!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New on this forum – didn't expect to do this!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Leana088 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hi there! I’m new here, I’m 22, female and looking to lose 12lb.
    I used to count calories, but after seeing it made me a bit ocd, I started to tone it down a bit. I don’t count as much anymore, infact I don’t, but I just check calories of items I don’t know sometimes.

Now, 2-3 times a week, I try to eat very healthy. (don’t ask me why, but it feels like a treat, like almost in a weird “spa-day-treat” type of way.

Then a while ago I got an urge to check for the week if I was still eating the same calories. What I saw kind of shocked me.

On my healthy days, I would eat 750-800 calories (I eat back exercise calories, without them its 500), and on the rest I eat mostly up to maintenance. Then it hit me I was doing my own version of 5:2. Which was so weird, because I tried long ago to do it conciously, but I just couldn’t stick to 500. And here I was doing it on autopilot without counting calories, the only difference being that I eat back exercise calories.

I don’t know if that’s a “legit” form of 5:2, I did say it was my modified version. If its not 5:2, feel free to kick me off the forum. =P

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.