This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  PreciousBooBoo 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi I’m Louise. Just joined am hoping to start diet to shift excess baby weight. Any tips 🙂

Just be relaxed about starting this way of life.
    Remember its 2 fasting days and 5 lovely NORMAL days. I have found the fasting days are not too arduous – I have breakfast and an evening meal on these days which total 500 calories (okay sometimes they total 550 but I am not going to stress over that)and then eat the things I usually eat for the other days.
    Should I get bubbling and gurgling at any time during the fast day I feel that’s my body getting rid of excess weight.
    Good luck with your first week, remember to do your measurements and hopefully by your first weigh in / measuring day you will be pleasantly surprised!

Hi Louise 🙂 It’s easy! Just nice healthy things you like to eat! My fast day consists of my 500 calories being split between breakfast and my evening meal (7am & 7pm). I drink lots of herbal teas, water, hot water and lemon. However you do it, don’t stress over it!

Hi louise38

I would say; just enjoy being on the most incredible eating regime where you get to eat what you like (don’t interpret that as ‘eat as much as you like’ or you will be hampering any progress) for five whole days a week. You will not feel as if you are on any kind of a ‘diet’ because it is not day in, day out restricted, limited food and drink.

And you only have two days of deprivation where you might be starving of hunger; but that is the point so you get by.

Good luck

Hey louise38

We haven’t heard anymore from you – how is it going?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.