New Girl!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all!
    I have attempted this diet a few times! during the summer myself and my mum started the diet. I lost about 10lb and she lost about 14lb. But then for some reason we stopped fasting! I think we talked ourselves out of it. We are probably the most indecisive people ever and are easily swayed! Anyway the weight crept back on and before christmas I decided to give it another go losing 7lb before the holidays! But then over indulgence during christmas ment piling on the weight again! I really want to give this diet another shot but am afraid of failing again! Any advice on how to keep on track? 🙂
    I am 5ft 5 and 12st 7lb (this is after christmas indulgence) at my lightest during the summer I was about 11st 5lb. My overall goal is 10st 7lb.

Hi Emma, for what it’s worth my advice would be to read some of the posts on this forum for inspiration and support and just to keep at it! You know that once you see a loss that will keep you motivated too.

I started at the beginning of October 2013 and lost 14lb but, like you, over indulgence at Christmas meant I put on 5lb. I have managed to lose most of them but am a bit disappointed this week at no loss after my 2 fast days. I will jump on the scales again tomorrow as somtimes I see a loss on the 2nd day but I’m too impatient to wait till then! I am just under 5ft 4 and weighed 12st 10lb at my heaviest and still have 1lb to go before I get to my pre-Christmas weight which is why I was hoping for a loss this week. My overall goal is also 10st 7lb.

Good luck! Linda

Hi Emma and welcome back to 5.2!

you have done this before so you’ll know what to do lol, keep at it, take a look round this website for support and info, and happy fasting!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.