New Fast Dieter here, with 40+ lbs to lose.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New Fast Dieter here, with 40+ lbs to lose.

This topic contains 50 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Phillip Beer 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 51 post (of 51 total)

• Hi everybody. Are you all hanging in there? I am fasting again today. I just weighed myself at 188 lbs. I always weigh less on fast day but the important point is that I have lost slightly more than 40 lbs. My knees aren’t hurting me much anymore and I feel much better. I don’t talk much to people about it especially if they have weight problems of there own. People can be very touchy about their weight. It seems that many of them don’t want you to succeed.My belly has shrunk considerably in size but I still have a gut. I told a co worker that I intended to get completely rid of my belly and she said “Don’t be surprised if you still have a belly even though you loose weight.” She said she has known lots of people who have lost weight and still couldn’t get rid of the belly. She said that perhaps exercise would help. Well perhaps she meant well but I don’t want to except negatives. I have reduced the belly fat considerably and I mean to keep going until I reach my goal weight. (175 lbs.) I am in field goal range. That weight goal is arbitrary because when I started my weight loss program 175 lbs was 55 lbs away and seemed like a very long way off. Still I reasoned if I could lose 1 or 2 lbs per week I could reach my goal in 6 or 7 months. So even though a side of me felt like it was an unreachable goal, 55 lbs of fat, I still reasoned that it could be done if I stuck to it. Now it seems like it is almost within my grasp. I said that 175 was an arbitrary figure because I had only a vague Idea of what I would look like at 175. So now I have 15 lbs to go. (That is fifteen 1 lb. packs of bologna.) When I get there I will access if I want to loose anymore. The other part of my goal as I mentioned once before is to fit back into my wife’s father’s old Knights of Columbus Tuxedo. It has a cape and when I wear it with my hair combed straight back I look remarkably like John Brown from the Civil War. I wore it once to a re-enactor’s Civil war Ball and everyone was saying how I looked like John Brown. When I get to the size I can fit back into it I will have to take a picture to show you. I have an original beaver skin top hat to wear with it. I have a face book page if anyone is interested and can put up with my late 60s early 70s Detroit Rock & Roll. I live there as a teenager. Anyhow I am going to fit back into it by hook or crook. So that is my progress report if anybody is still out there. Phil to Earth, Phil to Earth, over.

Viewing 51 post (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply.