New but it's 2nd week of diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I heard about this diet from one of my co-workers so I thought I would give it a try instead of dieting everyday for weeks which I dreaded. I have been all every diet there is in my life so I started last week on this one and lost 3 lbs so I was really impressed. I have gain about 12 lbs this year and my day of eatting was a lot of high fat food which made me felt really sluggish, no energy, stomach hard and bloated, tremendous sweet cravings that would never stop — I just felt plain awful. After that first week, most of the cravings are gone, stomach a lot flatter and I feel pretty good. I already found that on the other days I am not that hunger either. Just drinking all that water is a challenge but I can’t wait to see how much better I will feel once I get more weight off.

b4wego2012

welcome & hi

“Just drinking all that water is a challenge”

it still is 😀

“After that first week, most of the cravings are gone, stomach a lot flatter and I feel pretty good. I already found that on the other days I am not that hunger either”

based on what u said it looks like u have found ur lifestyle

wish u continued success

here is something that might help

everything a newbie might want 2 c, use & read

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/everything-a-newbie-might-want-2-c-use-read/

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or adf w/1 😀

b4wego2012

oops forgot 2 add

keep us posted on

ur progress

ur thoughts

oh, u may call me usa

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 5/2 & 4/3 & adf or 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or adf w/1 & the fdl (fastday lifestyle) 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.