new and scared poopless

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
new and scared poopless

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mrs_wonka 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Ok so Im here. Ive just ordered the book. Waiting on it arriving.

Someone I work with is just about to start too so I thought – why not?

Im currently 5’4″ and 106kg 🙁

Late in 2013 I lost 12kg and have so far kept that off with very little effort so thats a bonus. But I just cant seem to get into it again to lose more.

Being 5:2 though seems very manageable. I might even get back into exercise!

Fingers crossed!!

I assure you there is nothing to be scared about–this is a flexible easy to follow plan. There are great recipes and most important heaps of wisdom and support on this forum. the wise advice from the outset is to take your measurements and next piece of advice is to remember there will be ups and downs and plateaus–but the big picture is that the weight slowly but steadily moves.
    All the best

Hi and welcome:

Here are some tips that might help:
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

hi Mrs Wonka and welcome to the forums!

I agree with Double Happy, you are in safe hands here lol!!!!!!!
    wishing you all the best on your journey, and happy fasting 🙂 xx

Never understood why people ‘wait for the book’? No need. You don’t need anything for this lifestyle, no book, no app, no new fancy weighing & measuring equipment, no shakes or suppliments or any of the rest of that phony ‘dieting’ paraphenalia.

For your starting weight you probably wont even need to work out your personal BMR & TDEE numbers (although I’d recommend that you do – it took me a year to even find this site and know what they even were but once I did it was a bit of a revelation and as you get closer to a goal weight it will become more necessary to know your own specific numbers) to get going. You can just do straight forward ‘Ms. Average’ 500 on fastdays & on or under 2000 on non-fastdays and you’ll see a big difference within a few weeks (by which time you’ll have got your head around it a bit more and can focus on the details if you want).

Just get on with it – no need to be scared, noone’s judging you – noone beyond this forum even needs to know you’re doing it unless you have any medical stuff you want to check with your doctor first. Do it for yourself, find a pattern that works for you and come here for support & advice whenever you need it. Totally simple, absolutely no pressure, no investment and a completely individual to you form of weight loss & management.

Best of luck & remember to drink water like it’s going out of fashion. 😉

Tracy – Im not actually waiting on the book to start the program. Just waiting on it arriving so I can read it. lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.