Need to stop messing about…..

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Need to stop messing about…..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cinque 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi…..I would say I’m new to this but I’m not. Started doing 5:2 last year and it seemed to be working. I liked the freedom of being able to basically eat what I liked on the 5 other days and had varied my food quite a lot. Then Christmas happened……..went completely off the rails and then got talked into going back (yes, back!) to Slimming World classes. So bit the bullet with a friend and rejoined. Have lost 3.5lbs in 8 weeks!! This is obviously not good….I know it’s a loss but a bit of a pathetic one in 8 weeks!
    SO need a huge kick up the @rse now and have come on here for some rejuvenation and help. I want to lose at least a stone…stone and a half…..and I need to stop buggering about basically. I’m going to start 5:2 again next week and need to stop lurching from one “diet” to another and getting nowhere…..
    I live in SW England….anyone wanna be my 5:2 buddy?
    Thanks for listening……..Jane xx

Hi Jane,
    Welcome here.
    The good thing about 5:2 is that it is always just sitting there happily ready for you to take it up again. You aren’t alone in finding the Christmas season impossible.
    The best tip I can give is to make it sustainable, don’t worry how fast you are losing, just concentrate on eating well and having good, manageable fast days, and when things go wrong, just make the next day better.

Also, if people don’t manage to respond to your request for buddies, check out the big threads with lots of people on them, and see if there is one you feel like joining. (I’m already part of a couple of threads, and I am now maintaining, not losing, weight)

All the best!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.