My Weight Loss Has Slowed after 6 weeks … Anyone Else

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
My Weight Loss Has Slowed after 6 weeks … Anyone Else

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mbrowningsmith 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi There

I am worried I have reached a plateau already … is anyone having a similar issue? I have lost 5.4 kg since 18th January and I was aiming to loose a further 9.5 kg. Right now that feels like it won’t ever be possible. Two weeks ago I gained .1kg and now I am back to my lowest weight which was recoreded 3 weeks ago.

Fast days are going OK and I am trying to be aware of intake on non fast days so not to undo all the hard work. I have recently had a family holiday for part of half term and it was the time of the month as well (sorry if TMI) so that may have been part of my issue. Any tips. Not sure I can manage another fast day in my week. Not sure I have the stamina.

Also doing Yoga and a regular swim and ocassional riding … My only challenge is I cant do load bearing exercise as I have ankle issues.

Not got any amazing advice to offer, just – I hear ya!

I know my trouble – I’m a little oinker on non-fast days. I’m sure if I kept a lid on the troughing I’d probably see better results.

Hi Izzy:

You might check number 2 in this post: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hello Izzy!

you might want to learn more about juicing for health: It adds in a bit of variety to your diet while helping you acquire essential nutrients from fruits and vegetables plus help you lose weight! see: http://ultimatejuicingformula.com

I raged after gaining and only dropping to the same amount 3 weeks in a row, and so I’m doing an extra fast day this week. Seems the plateu is over, I have yet to do my third diet day this week, and already I’m lower.

After an initial loss of 5 pounds in two weeks I was disappointed to find I had lost only 1.7 pounds during the next four weeks despite adhering to a 600 calorie meal plan on fast days. After reading through the information available on this site including the forum I realize the problem is eating and drinking to excess on non fast days. I now have a better understanding of the program especially the requirement I not exceed my TDEE on non fast days. Now looking forward to seeing what the next four weeks brings.

Thanks, everyone – some great pointers here and losses in the last few weeks albeit smaller ones so feeling positive might try an extra fast day or just more caution on non fast days. Cheers

So glad to see these posts. I truly feel this program is what I need. I’ve been a yo-yo dieter for 40 years and I’m very inconsistent. I started this and felt it was perfect for me because the fasting days ‘reel me in’ and put me back on the right track. Unfortunately, the last 3 weeks I haven’t lost anything – up 1, down 1, up 1. I’d decided to increase my exercise and watch my non fast days more carefully. We’ll see how it goes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.