My plan to lose 12kgs!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
My plan to lose 12kgs!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mumbojumbo 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi All, I am starting 5:2 today with the goal of losing 12kgs. I am 42, 161cm and I currently weigh 82.3Kgs. A friend of mine did this last year and lost 10kgs and said it was so easy to fit into her lifestyle so I thought this might be for me. I love to bake and cook so being able to have the odd treat on non-fast days really appeals plus with 2 kids and a husband it should be easier to manage. Well that is what I am hoping. I have joined the forums for s sense of accountability so I dont have an excuse basically :).

So here we go:
    Week 1 weight 82.3kgs
    Goal 70.0kgs
    waist 110.5cms
    BMI 31

I have planned my food for the day so hopefully I am on the right track. I am going to weigh and measure myself every Monday.

Hi and welcome:

Here is some information for someone just starting 5:2: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

Thank you, I have been doing quite a bit of lurking around this site and heaps of reading! If only I could find a will power pill I think I would be fine!

Hya Mumbojumbo and welcome form me too!!

good luck, wishing you all the best on 5.2 🙂

My plan to fast yesterday we out the window, I was doing well until dinner which ended up being an unplanned extended family event with fish and chips for food. So I am going to do my second fast for the week tomorrow which will be mean I will be doing my weigh in/measure at the end of my fast – is there any problems with doing this?

So I weighed in today and it was a bit disappointing.
    Week 1: 82.3kg
    weight loss for week: 0
    Waist measurement:108cm
    cm lost for the week: 2.5cm (yay)

I would like to have seen the weight drop but I will take cms!

So I think I I need to focus more on eating more whole foods during the week. Apart from the evil fish and chips my dinners are pretty good, just meat and veg in some form but I think I could up the vegies at lunch. I am also trying to do 1 hour of exercise either walking or yoga as a start, I only managed 3 days last week but I am going to try for every day this week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.