my first month on the 5:2 diet update

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
my first month on the 5:2 diet update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  karenduff 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• hey guys
    i just wanted to do an update of how i have gone on my first month. i can honestly say this has been so easy for me! i have always found it easier to be really restrictive on a diet rather than think about food every day however this has never been sustainable for obvious reasons so to only have to do it two sometimes three days has been fab! i havent felt the pressure to stay away from naughty treats if i fancied a bar of chocolate (which i only really crave on a diet)then i have one! i have found weight loss difficult to record on a weekly basis as it doesnt settle on a weekly basis. by week one the scales said i had lost nothing but week two i had lost 4lbs. in total this month i have lost 7lbs which i am ecstatic about! non fast days i cant eat as much, if i eat crap i feel like i have eaten loads when really i havent i am just satisfied quicker. so overall im feeling really motivated for the next coming month. 🙂

Well done Keeleyjs!

a great month for you, here’s to many more, you go girl!! 🙂

Congrats! 7lbs is great! Good luck for the next month 🙂

Congrats! Great job.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.