This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hermajtomomi 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Frdjames..has hacked our site on a few threads…selling…he needs removing!

Hi,

In the last couple of hours I have made three attempts to reply to a post on the ‘Help, all ladies of a certain age’ thread. Each time I’ve pressed ‘submit’ my post has simply disappeared into the ether. It did contain 3 links, but this has never been a problem in the past. Have I inadvertently done something wrong and been modded? If this is the case I apologise. Hope you are able to explain.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi – hermajtomomi, it did get caught by our spam filters but I’ve approved it and it should show now. Sorry about that!

symba7 – the best way to report any sort of spam or forum issue is to use the “report post” link in the top right corner of each post.

You can email me at tech@thefastdiet.co.uk for any forum or site issues, too!

Me again. Another one, this time in the ‘What is it about ME?’ thread sent mid evening yesterday, has failed to arrive. I did report it via email but haven’t had a reply. Is there anything I can do to avoid ending up as spam?

thanks again,

Hermaj

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.