MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  etherial 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Please share your accomplishment on whatever goals you had embarking in the fast journey 🙂

For me:

22-May-13 : 86 kg (BMI 29.1; Overweight/borderline obese)
    31-Jan-14 : 73.7kg (BMI 24.9; HEALTHY!)

I am still trying to go down to 68kg (BMI 23) as a ‘party-time reserve’

I started with 5:2, then 4:3, and now on ADF (1:1). After a while ADF is the easiest one for me to follow.

Congratulations.

Brilliant! Well done! Hope to be there too one day!

Congratulations!! Well done you!

Well done 🙂

I’m about to reach my target also, started at 77,6 kg and my goal was 72.
    Startet february 3, 2014 and reached my goal today at 71,9 kg.

So target reached in just under 6 weeks, I’m truly amazed.

However I’m worried about how to maintain, so I will try out alternate weeks of 5:2 and 6:1 and see how that works. Would also like to loose a kilo or so for “insurance”..

Again, amazed at how easy this journey has been. Even though i didn’t really have much to loose I couldn’t even imagine this. Theese “babykilos” have been extremely persistent the last 7 years.

Congratulations! I started the FastDiet and walking last August and, so far, have lost 30 pounds in 30 weeks. 20 more pounds to go to get to my baseline adult weight, but it’s been almost 25 years since I’ve weighed as little as I do now 🙂

Congratulations! It is great to hear such success stories of the 5:2 diet. I am almost half way to my goal (9kg gone 11kg to go) so hoping that I will be able to post the same kind of post here sometime this year. Well done javaman and franfit!

And Lizamor too of course! 🙂

Am too either at my target or close to it.. haven’t weighed myself so not sure whether I am in fact 12 stone or not!! Size wise I am were I want to be.. Ultimately I am working on the basis of my size… which is what I was in my pretty early fit 30s.. I am now working to build muscle mass, suppleness and fitness generally.. so technically I could shrink but increase in weight..

I started fasting in August 2013 and have dropped 10 inches off my waist.. deep deep joy

Congrats everyone

At the end of the month, it will be a year for me and my husband. We started last March 2013, and I have lost 14 lbs. or maybe even more because I was trying on clothing this morning and was shocked to fit into my designer jeans that are a 31 waist. Last year at this time, I couldn’t even get them past my thighs! Amazing progress and we don’t even feel like we’re sacrificing anything.

I will weigh myself on Thursday to see exactly where I’m at now, but a lot of people are losing much more weight than we are, but it’s okay. I’m not doing anything else, so why not continue on until I reach my goal.

This is the way we will eat forever…unless Dr. Mosely comes up with something better.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.