Menopausal lady Six weeks in, wight slowed down😝

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Menopausal lady Six weeks in, wight slowed down😝

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, it’s going quite well, I really want this to work for me, originally 15stone 6 now 14 stone 6. I’ve hit a slump, im still motivated but the weight seems to have really slowed down. I weigh myself once or twice a week and am either 14:6 or 14:2 ! 😛I want to get the other side of 14, so frustrating! Anyone in the same boat?

Hi Kat,

Well done on your loss so far. You’ve done very well as the average loss per week on 5:2 is 1lb.
    Now you’ve lost a stone you should be cutting down on what you eat on non fast days as a lighter body needs less calories. If you’ve not done so that might be why things have slowed down, or it might be one of numerous other factors eg hormones, fluid retention, the foods you eat or for no reason that you can fathom. You just need to keep on fasting and ensure you aren’t over eating on non fast days and things will start moving again.

Hi, Kat,
    Ditto to what Amazon said. Especially to have a look at what you eat on ‘Slow Days.’ You probably aren’t counting calories, but do an analysis of one or 2 non-fast day menus to get a sense of your intake. That might give you some ideas of how to keep on losing.
    Just keep Fasting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.