Maintaining, but not losing

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Maintaining, but not losing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MelbourneJonathan 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I started about six weeks ago and am zealous on my fast days. I do not go over, but I’m a bit of a glutton on my fast days. I exercise regularly. I lost a couple of pounds the first two weeks, but have maintained otherwise. I have a BMI of 22.2, so I do not need to lose, but would like to be a bit leaner. I love the fast days, especially after a big weekend of eating, so my plan for now is to stick with it and see what it looks like for me over a year. I know that if losing is the priority, I just have to count calories and not eat desserts on the non-fast days. Frankly, I’ve given my self more permission to eat sweets because I’m fasting those other days. All in I’m happy because my weight is not creeping up.

definitely stick with it – the health benefits are the most important thing. How about other changes – have you been doing weekly measurements of waist etc? The weight might not have changed but maybe they have?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.