Made it

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I started in April 2014, lost just over 18 kilos and have managed to maintain my target weight of 70kgs for a couple of months now. I can only do that by weighing every day and still fasting 2 days a week, I can’t go on to 6:1 because I am not weaned off nice things like chocolate or a glass of wine on my 5 days.

GP was dead impressed when I saw him a few weeks ago, funnily enough he’s been on a weight loss programme either but says he uses self restraint. I feel much better, arthritic knee has stopped complaining and I am exercising regularly.

Thank you Michael Mosley and the rest of the team. Every time I look in the mirror I am pleased with regaining my normal size again and I cannot imagine letting it pile on again.

Congratulations Irene, 5:2 is so very easy and doable but like anything, it needs to be adhered to. I think only being two days out of seven gives it a thumbs up to us all. Portions sizes go down too as the hunger isn’t there anymore. Watching the white carb intake is a big help too. Again congratulations and keep up the great work…CG xx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.