Loving it :)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jooly 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi
    I am a 45 year old woman, 5 ft 3 and fairly active, however 4 weeks ago I weighed in at my heaviest ever at 15 stone. It was time for drastic action but the prospect of a year of low fat dieting and calorie counting was too depressing.
    So I read the book I had downloaded some time ago 🙂 and started the 5:2 diet. Today I am 11 pound lighter, my waist has miraculously reappeared and I feel absolutely amazing. Better mood, more energy, more alert and a lifestyle change that I know I can happily sustain. Where have you been all my life!!
    Tips for dealing with the hunger – I just picture the yummy breakfast I will have the next morning 🙂

Hi Jooly – I’m loving it too! Starting following this eating plan at the end of May this year – had crept up to over 11 stone at Christmas and only managed to lose 4lbs in five months following a calorie controlled diet EVERY day. Now I am just under 10 stone (only just – but was lovely to see the figure ‘9’ on the scales!) and my waist has decreased by 3 inches! I agree with your tip for dealing with hunger and temptation … because I know I can have what I want the next day I have suddenly found some will-power – and I find the next day I don’t always want what I was looking forward to the next day – bizarre! I am just about to go on holiday and at the age of 49 will be proud to wear a bikini! And I know if I slightly over-indulge on holiday I can get back onto it when I get back – as you say, totally sustainable!
    Where indeed has this been all our lives 🙂

welcome Jooly

isn’t nice not 2 b imprisoned by a year of low fat dieting and calorie counting was too depressing.

however i have no choice but 2 count cals 🙁

click on the names of people & u will c all of their adventures in this lifestyle

here r the vids u might like 2 c by dr michael

Eat_Fast_and_Live_Longer

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/110651/BBC_Horizon_2012_Eat_Fast_and_Live_Longer/

THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-EXERCISE By dr mosley

http://vimeo.com/51836895

wish u success

Hi Jooly

4 weeks and 11lbs lighter – we’ll done you
    Other than your fasting days, did you do anything else? Increase your exercise or change your eating habits on non fasting days?

I start this Tuesday so advice appreciated

Hi Chubby32 (you will have to change your name soon!)
    I eat what I want on the non fast days but I have found I don’t want to pig out on rubbish. I am craving chicken and spinach for some reason!
    That said, I have had a couple of ice cream binges and too much wine as usual 😀
    Good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.