Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

This topic contains 16,527 replies, has 252 voices, and was last updated by  Bob23 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 13,501 through 13,550 (of 16,657 total)

• Hi Nama
    It’s been really dry here too, but we got lovely soaking rain last night. Hope Victoria gets some too.
    Just toss in an extra fast and the size 12 will still be yours.
    You are right, though, none of us can ever be complacent. 😉 Cheers P

Thanks Purple, any rain gratefully accepted!
    The extra fast was exactly what I did and the jeans fit fine!

Morning/evening all,

Being complacent is what led us here in the first place isn’t it.

The painter is so skinny he would fit into a size 6 and he works all day on a single mug of coffee so the cake has been sliced and put in the freezer as it led to the end of what was a really good FD because the whole flat smelt so wonderful I couldn’t resist trying it!

I had a good FD yesterday and despite my Monday fast being ended by cake it was still calorie restricted even if most of them came from sugar 😉

Jo, I hope you had a good day at Kew yesterday

Have a good one everybody 😜

Nama,

every time I visit Australia I am surprise at how dry it is even though I’ve seen it before.

Purple, you are so right, our old habits have been tamed but they are still lurking waiting for a moment of inattention or weakness.

In some ways, I may be lucky to be still working! It’s been relatively easy to form habits/ make rules that tie in with the working week, like added sugar/ bread/ wine at weekends only. After more than two years IF ing, with a very few exceptions, I’m never even tempted during the working week. Holidays are more of a minefield of course…without the structure of the working week…but then my holidays tend to involve a lot more exercise so I get away with it.

I always thought the saying ‘nothing tastes as good as thin feels’ was particularly stupid. I now realise that was because, until now, I never had been thin 🙂

I’m much more disciplined during the week as a rule but it is very difficult to make a lemon drizzle cake and not eat a slice when it is freshly made 😮 so I shot myself in the foot by baking on a FD.

I’m not going to defrost any today, Bircher muesli for brunch and chicken with lentils and veggies for dinner.

One of the things I am really pleased about since losing so much weight is the absence of a big fat face and double chin and I was reminded of that when I looked in the mirror this morning while cleaning my teeth and contemplating eating something more calorific and less healthy than muesli. My reflection prompted me to change my mind!

Hello from freezing Rome

I hope it warms up before you come, Amazon.
    You know as well, Amazon, I love your brutal honesty.
    I notice my face is showing my excesses.
    I will get back to fasting as soon as possible. I am too sedentary and not really watching my waistline.
    We go back to France after easter and I will get my A into G in every way.

Love your challenges, Happy, you should direct them to me at present.

Love Wiwi

Ha ha, Wiwi, you need to stick your head above the parapet a bit more often then 🙂

Good morning all,
    Lovely day at Kew yesterday despite being really tired from previous night. I slept( and snored apparently) through both journeys of 3 hours each way. So much for my Spanish revision. I am out again today, back to South London for an away bowls game. Fasting is the best way for me to go at the moment, the BSD three meals a day is not working for my stomach ( gallbladder). It may be the healthiest diet but it certainly is not proving the easiest to digest. I think Ply will vouch for that too. I will be pleased to get my operation done within the month. I am not making excuses for non compliance, I am doing what is best for my pain relief and still losing weight.
    Just return my adopted cat to its owners, fatter and happier than it was three weeks ago. She became Queen of the house in that short visit, with her own double bed and sea view room. The dogs had a healthy respect for her and kept their distance. Interesting outcome, I would have sworn that they would have chased her on sight, but she stood her ground and just stared, they backed away. Respect! Of course it helped that she was used to her neighbours golden retriever.
    Wiwi and Nama- glad I am not the only one to gain weight when away from home. Happy- you are sensible- more planning of active holidays would be a great option. Luckily I have a walking holiday planned this year and another bowling trip. It’s easier to choose salad options when the weather is warm though.
    Happy fasting everyone, keep moving.

Hi all, wonderful and informative reading as usual.
    I had a flat weight-loss week (which ended last Saturday). Not one teeny-weeny, itzy-bitzy gram lost. Pretty darn disappointing.
    The review of what I did differently last week from the 5-previous successful weeks;
    I had four evening food-based events and was unsuccessful eating only the good things
    I cheated on both FD days (one night ate a bowl of buttered popcorn with meOH)
    I walked more steps then usual
    And I drank less water…
    100% back on track this week…shoot, I REALLY WANT to see the scales display another
    1-kilo weight loss this coming Saturday. Yes, I do! My sweetheart has been treating me like a brand new girlfriend as my body gets smaller…pretty rewarding stuff, for me anyway.

Stay strong everyone and if you fall just get back up on the horse!

Hi Penti,

I’d wondered if your absence was a result of being loved up in Portugal 🙂

yup loved-up IS the correct phrase for my life these days …silence due to shame

Hmm, I’m hoping the shame refers to food not love…!

I know you want to lose weight, but you maintained your weight and there’s no shame in that!

Patience, Pent 😊 Treading water, or marching on the spot briefly, is good practice for long term maintenance. You know where you went astray and the downhill slope is just at the edge of that plateau…move over and jump off!!
    I’ve done alternate day fasting this week to drop a bit. Nearly 2kg off after the first fast. No more after yesterday’s, but, without it, I obviously would have gone up again. Another fast on Friday. Losing any when you are in your ideal weight range is a darn sight harder to shift than when you are heavy. But fasting really is the only way. 😊😊
    Happy St Patrick’s Day everyone. 🐦🍏🍐🌱🌲🌿♻💚 P

The British Penny
    European Union Directive No. 456179

In order to bring about further integration with the single European
    currency, the Euro, all citizens of the United Kingdom of Great
    Britain and Northern Ireland must be made aware that the phrase
    “Spending a Penny” is not to be used after 30 April 2016.

From this date onwards, the correct term will be:”Euronating”.

It is hoped that this will be a great-relief to everyone. If you have
    any questions, just give us a tinkle

Love it, PVE! (Even though I had to google “spend a penny” the first time someone used it on this forum, since it was not included in my handy Aussie slang dictionary, but it sure does help with deciphering RT’s posts!)

It’s an English expression, Ply. We haven’t used it here for a few generations 😉 We used to talk about “going out to the thunderbox” when many people had outside “dunnies”. 😆 P

Thank you Purple, helpful and reassuring feedback.
    I still have 13-kg to lose before I reach my target weight and start the maintenance challenge. BTW I sleep deeper and longer on FD nights then I have in 45-years, AMAZING!

Yesterday, had a fairly successful FD 510-cal. Am doing another FD today (Thursday) and again on Friday. Saturday is weigh in day down at the Vets. Fingers crossed….BUT God has given me another mountain to climb (doesn’t s/he have desperate refugees somewhere to rescue?) a Saturday night St. Patrick’s dinner/dance at a swanky beachfront hotel known for it’s excellent chefs (..sigh..). SO we’ll see how that food consumption goes before I commit to another FD on Sunday. But it looks like a Sabbath FD is a strong possibility. How much herbal tea can a girl drink in a day? And now the saltine crackers in the pantry are calling out to me with a familiar passion… EEEAAAT MEEEEE, But I am strong, I am strong, I am strong, I am strong, I am stronger then ‘crackercalling’……………….

Just for me: I’m finding that by body and mind are becoming more and more attracted to Fast Days. As a recovering ‘Food Addict’ I’m UBER observant of the changes in HOW I interact with FOOD these days. Never gave a hoot about it before starting 5:2.
    I have memories of being hit with some kind of big stress and actually standing in front of the open fridge shoving food into my mouth SO fast that I got that horrible pain in the chest when the food hurts going down. I also remember sitting in contentment with mePat on the comfy couch, eating snacks and drinking wine for HOURS in front of TV until we toddled off to sleep.

But now after 7+ weeks using this 5:2 program, I feel like a completely different person, please excuse the metaphor but I actually ‘feel’ lighter; physically, emotionally and spiritually. I’m not sure if it’s my child-like thrill with the weight loss or the sense of self-confidence I feel when I complete a successful disciplined day related to this new WOL, but no matter, it is a wonderful happy feeling.

I have a daughter who went from being an United States Olympic track and field contender to living on the streets as a crack cocaine addict. We lost her for nearly 5-years. It was heartbreaking, frighening and I was powerless to save my baby. One day she decided to live, pulled herself up and we as a family all walked beside her with unconditional support as she overcame the addiction and the subsequent shame to where she is now, a responsible member of society and successful corporate executive with 3-children, healthy, physically beautiful, generous, accountable and kind. I mention this because I had to learn lots about addiction so I could be the best support to her in her recovery as possible.

For Me Only; I see a lot of similarities with her addiction and in the way I interacted with FOOD. What I was doing was unhealthy mentally and physically. I knew it but couldn’t stop eating. I’ve decided to use the ‘one day at a time’ AA language to help me make the changes I need to transform addictive behavior into a sustainable healthy, happy relationship with food, one day at a time, forever. At the moment I’m a total bore to be around as I don’t eat allot, don’t drink alcohol and I’m a bit OTT talking about 5:2. I’m sure this will calm down with time and I’ll mellow into a quietly successful well-being maintenance Way Of Life. Well, enough chatter from me, the Sun is out, the garden calls, dog is nudging me for her walk..
    Stay strong, if you miss a step just get back on the track ‘n keep moving forward

Another beautiful morning here in London 🌞

FD for me today. I’ve woken up with a sore throat and the sneezes and I’m not sure if it is a cold or the plaster dust. Fingers crossed it’s the latter.

I don’t have any problems sleeping after a FD although I rarely have trouble at any other time. Do some of you remember the catchphrase in the old advert for Martini vermouth? As far as sleep is concerned, I’m a Martini, any time any place anywhere 😉

Good Morning Fasters,
    Well I have just been throught the dreaded ‘Kitchen Rep’ planning session. I must have answered a thousand questions, what type of sink, tap, oven, drawers, doors, integral appliance? Honestly it’s all a foreign language. Now I need to plan two more kitchen company’s to come here and confuse me. I wish I had a Fairy Godmother to transform the area for me.
    Our team won our match again yesterday by a two point margin so it was quite nail biting. They were a nice group of people and the facilities were really good. Vegetarian option was nut roast, delicious. I had fasted all day but no idea what the calorie count was on this roast dinner but I enjoyed it. I won a bottle of red wine which I shared with my table. Not surprizingly no weight loss today but maintained.
    I am fasting again today and tomorrow as I have a busy weekend with guests.
    Rock Choir, bowls match, dog walk and Spanish today – it’s my busiest day of the week. I was vacuuming the house at 7 am today, now that’s a good workout with two dogs that molt almost continuously.
    Penti- That’s quite a life story, I am glad your daughter has beat her addiction and achieved so much. It must have been a very difficult time for you. My mothering role has been very easy by comparison. My son was a typical binge drinking idiot whilst at university and away from home but he grew up fast when he got a job. My daughter was always very straight laced so no worry at all. I have had more issues with parental care and brothers and sisters over the years.
    I know where you are coming from with food addiction and still fight ridiculous urges to self destruct. One day at a time is definitely the way to go but a weekly and long term goal do help us focus.
    Have a great day everyone, keep moving, keep drinking water and green tea.
    Amazon- hope it’s a temporary bug and not the dreaded flu that is doing the rounds down here on the coast.

Hi Jojo,

I’ve just been out in the fresh air and my symptoms have disappeared so I think it was the dust. I had a short stroll to drop off a prescription and do some grocery shopping. It is still quite cold but the sunshine is wonderful and very uplifting.

As for self destruction, I am still capable of standing at the kitchen counter and eating two slices of cake, or a huge chunk of cheese with nuts and fruit in about two minutes when I’m not hungry. Fortunately those instances are much less often than pre 5:2.
    My problem this week is lack of exercise but I’m hoping to make up for it once this work is finished.
    The painter is unbelieveable, he starts at 7.45am, works all day on one or two mugs of coffee (he brought his own….) and a couple of cigarette breaks, doesn’t finish until 5pm AND before he goes home he washes his coffee mug up and cleans up after himself including washing the kitchen floor where he’s walked plaster dust! Best of all he is doing a fabulous job 🙂

Lucky you Amazon! After 3 years I still wake every couple of hours for a ‘wee’ break on fast nights. If I’ve cheated and eaten a little more late at night, it doesn’t hapoen, so I think if it as ‘weeing’ fat away! Luckily as a retired lady,I can catch up in the morning. 😴
    I hope you bug doesn’t develop into anything.
    Jo, we used kitchen companies to design our kitchen, then went and bought a beautiful, much cheaper, IKEA kitchen. Got the design. Got the quality. Without the price tag. I then spent up big on a fabulous stove (you call them cookers). P

We crossed Amazon. Glad to hear you are ok.
    Re self destruction..put salted macadamias in front of me … and I’m gone! 😊

Hi Purple,

I usually wake once with a full bladder but I always go straight back to sleep.

I designed my own kitchen and used the company designer to produce some images for me once I’d chosen the units I wanted. He then came to check my measurements in case this poor little woman didn’t know how to use a tape measure…..
    I bought the kitchen and my brother installed it for me.
    I have an electric wall oven as I don’t like bending down and then having to lift hot and often heavy objects, and a gas hob which is a combination that works well for me. The company delivered the top of the range oven in error which pleased me as I wanted it but had insufficient funds. I also ordered a larger hob than I thought I needed and it proved to be the right choice.
    The kitchen is 15 years old now and apart from a couple of doors needing some TLC it is in good condition.
    I am surprised that there is nothing I’d have done differently as I had never worked in a fitted kitchen before and was unsure at the time of whether I’d made the right decisions.

It’s a glorious day here, sun shining, no wind, heaven. just finished walking the dogs so my pedometer is at 12000 as I played bowls this morning for 4 hours, winning yet another game, chuffed. I am playing in the County League in May, that should bring me down a peg or two, playing with the big girls. Ha ha, most of whom are over 70 and very feisty. Rock Choir was very uplifting today, it’s getting so big, over 100 of us now, makes for a powerful sound with 6 part harmony.
    Really need an early night tonight as I am really not sleeping well at the moment. I regularly get up for a wee, sometimes two but I usually get straight back to sleep. I stop drinking at 8 pm but it doesn’t help a great deal, bed about 12 o/c until 6.30 am.
    Not sure which effects me more black tea, green tea or water.
    Off to my Spanish a Class now then chillax for the rest of the evening. Not hungry yet, haven’t had time to be. Salmon and veg tonight, yum

Hi Fast Trackers
    Nicky Emel and Aussie O in South Australia Nama in Victoria Bay in ACT PVE in NSW WiWi & Barata in NZ and Jojo SAMM HappyNow Amazon Herm Lizzy Ply Tartan lass Smiffy Lor_PA CakeyWakey Sarah103 HealthCoachB Tessy pen nib Iona72 Pentimento pranayama and Hello World (You All know Who You ARE) 😉
    Gee Whiz you girls know how to make us guys feel special 😉 😆 🙄 😳
    Nama F1 in town the city of Melbourne again the sports capital of Australia fantastic
    Jojo again the ice is thin that I am skating on but some funny S**T here I tellya 😉

IT’S THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE WOMAN, SO HERE WE GO…..
    Men are like…
    Men are like…..Laxatives.
    They irritate the shit out of you.

Men are like……Bananas.
    The older they get, the less firm they are.

Men are like…..Vacations.
    They never seem to be long enough.

Men are like…..Bank Machines.
    Once they withdraw they lose interest.

Men are like…..Weather.
    Nothing can be done to change either one of them.

Men are like…..Blenders.
    You need one, but you’re not quite sure why.

Men are like…..Cement.
    After getting laid, they take a long time to get hard.

Men are like…..Chocolate Bars.
    Sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.

Men are like…..Coffee
    The best ones are rich, warm, and can keep you up all night long.

Men are like…..Commercials.
    You can’t believe a word they say.

Men are like…..Department Stores.
    Their clothes should always be half off.

Men are like…..Government bonds.
    They take so long to mature.

Men are like…..Horoscopes.
    They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong.

Men are like…..Lawn Mowers.
    If you’re not pushing one around, then you’re riding it.

Men are like…..Mascara.
    They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Men are like…..Popcorn.
    They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

Men are like…..Snowstorms.
    You never know when he’s coming, how many inches you’ll get or how
    long
    he will last

Have a happy weekend all you beautiful losers 😆
    Peace RT

Smiley

Thanks RT, I hope all is well with you 🙂

Hi Amazon yes everything very good for me.. we are eagerly awaiting the birth of our second grand daughter due 16/3 so anytime soon im thinking 😆 We had a thunder storm last night I thought that may have been a trigger but no news 😥

How exciting RT! Hoping all goes smoothly with the little one. The FI crowd wont be happy, we finally got some great long-awaited rain overnight, if it keeps up the track will be very slippery… I am not complaining though, I can hear the garden sighing with relief!

I went to the Australian Ballet last night. Spectacular dancing but the modern pieces are not my favourites, I am too old fashioned. Lovely night out though, including a beautiful endive salad which included walnuts, ricotta and grapefruit pieces – was yum and so light I ended up having an inadvertant fast day! Had ‘saved’ my calories for dinner out then pleasantly surprised with the menu choices at the Arts Centre.

Have a great Friday all.
    ps RT haven’t you heard of Quick Drying Cement?

Ah Nama Loveya work 😜😝🎉😝 takes 2 to tango hey !!

Hi Dear Fasters,
    Made it through Monday and Wednesday. I am with everyone else who is an over eater. I fasting helps. Thank you for all the great posts to ponder, laugh, and to join in. Pentimento thank you for sharing your daughters story, addiction is tough enough, but it really hurts when children and parents partake in the disease. Both my parents and grandfathers are alcoholics. I married one and things are going good because I chose to get help and put up alot of boundaries. Writing it out helps with the therapy. I am thankful I am not drowning my emotions with food any more. Or not as often.
    Take everyone… thanks for listening.

Morning/evening all,

Friday already, where did the week go?

Last day of painting today, then a few odd jobs tomorrow. The floor will be laid on Tuesday and I’ll have a brand new bedroom 😎
    I’m going to call and arrange delivery of my new furniture and am hoping it’ll be here before Easter 🐇🐣🌸🌼🌻🌺🌹🌷👯

Another FD today.

Have a great weekend everybody 😜

Morning All,
    RT – loved the jokes, must remember some for bowls, they will lighten the mood. Sarah well done on your two sucessful fasts.

Chilly and foggy here today. Fast is going well as though mainly because I am very busy today. I too have the workmen in today Amazon, having some windows fixed.
    You must be so excited to get your bedroom renewed, will we see some photos?

Dinner out tonight but there is a fish option so all should be good. Still waiting my operation date which is very frustrating as I can’t plan much for April. Someone told me yesterday that it will be one month recovery. I certainly hope it isn’t that long.
    Have a good weekend my lovely fasting friends

Hi Jo,

It’s two weeks for laparascopic gall bladder removal and 4-6 weeks otherwise. I hope you get your date soon so you can plan accordingly.

I am excited about the bedroom. The furniture is arriving on Good Friday.
    There won’t be any photos, you’ll have to use your imagination.

Fasting is easy while the painter is here as I keep telling myself that if he can work all day without having lunch, I can wait until he’s gone to have something to eat!
    I’ve got some hot smoked salmon for my FD dinner which I’m going to have with a huge salad and maybe a small portion of new potatoes.

Excellent Amazon, but skip the potatoes on fast days…they only undermine all those hours of fasting! 😉
    We did ADF this week…3 fasts was easy. No white carbs on fast days (or most days for that matter) is a good motto.
    Hope you get your op date soon Jo. P

Hi Purple,

I know you don’t believe in eating white carbs but I tread a different path. I have never skipped potatoes, in fact they are a staple of the numerous chillies, curries etc I make for my FD dinners. I also eat rice and pasta occasionally and have no plans to change that. Eating these foods in moderation has not prevented me from losing nearly 5 stones, only my lapses in focus and/or self control have stopped me from reaching goal.

I shall however be switching to baking brown bread once Lent is over 😉

Each to his own Amazon and you’ve done very well, but avoiding bloodsugar spikes on fast days allows your cells to heal. Eat the spuds and pasta etc on other days. Cheers P 😊

White carbs are basically sugar.

I know it’s each to their own, but I’d rather cut out the carbs on fast days and fast less 🙂

Isn’t this just like the weigh daily vs weekly vs never debate? Thats why 5:2 suits so many of us, we can ‘tweak’ it or follow it according to our own preferences… I agree re not eating carbs on a fast day, but if that means one can follow the plan successfully, surely that is the main thing?

Of course Nama. It’s great to discuss the variations. 😊 P

🙂

🙂

Good Evening everyone,
    Well I hit a wall this evening, I had to leave the restaurant where I was dining with my my ex and his brother because I simply could not watch the excessive amounts of food being eaten by others. I watched people stuffing three courses and physically sweating to eat huge puddings when they were already full. You could see them struggling, it was ridiculous. Luckily my sea bass was a very small portion but the salad it was served with was very oily. I didn’t have wine or pudding but had to sit there watching my family eat themselves into a coronary. I excused myself after they had eaten pudding ( I had a pot of tea while they ate puddings)
    I felt like I wanted to scream at everyone, I felt so strongly about what they were doing to themselves, I really needed some fresh air and exercise and walked home alone. I am beginning to think I may never enjoy the dining out experience again, I may need to excuse myself in future. I just felt so angry and powerless at the same time.
    Amazon- I have potato on non fast days but that is my only carb these days and I never exceed a potato the size of an egg for quantity. It’s a luxury I have decided to keep in my diet but only for dinner during 19/5 days. Plenty of time for cell healing in my daily 19 hour fast.
    Nama- you are right, we all need to find our own path. Provided we are making progress that’s all that matters. Respect each other’s unique approach and self knowledge and experimentation. Sadly we also have to accept that we are not all super human and therefore not able to sustain control of ourselves 24/7. Temptation will occasionally be stronger than self discipline. Courage to admit failure is a strength because we are being honest.
    Occasionally it also does us good to get some healthy critique of our methods because we may need to re-evaluate our lifestyle choices. Many a diet has started after you have seen yourself in the mirror or a photograph and the reality of your body shape can no longer be ignored. How many obese people refuse to weigh themselves?
    Have a good weekend everyone, be strong! We will all get there and stay there, this time round. It’s the final meltdown!

Wow Jojo,thats a powerful post! I completely understand your feelings of anger and frustration at the sight of people stuffing themselves and eating themselves to death. I get particularly sad now when I see young people in their teens or twenties and grossly overweight. (Used to be uncommon, but thanks to the power of marketing, it is now a common sight). We ate out with old friends at an Indian Restaurant last night and fortunately my experience was different to yours. I was able to fast for a few days prior, then avoided rice and only had one glass of red, so no damage done. Our friends are both slim and although they both enjoy food, have always eaten moderately. But I agree, eating out is a different experience these days. I also ordered a salad as I just don’t enjoy a rich meal now without some veg or salad to balance it. On previous diets using the ‘deprivation’ model, my tastes never actually altered. Perhaps I didn’t/couldn’t stick to them long enough for this to happen?

I think your reaction is a breakthrough though. It proves that your tastes and priorities have really altered since your 5:2 journey started. We may never completely lose our enjoyment of sweet things, but I think all of us have ‘tamed’ the sugar monster with fasting.

Your ex and his fellow over eaters are all adults and responsible for their own fates, frustrating to watch but beyond your control. Hopefully you will lead by example.

Jo-jo it is even more difficult when you have to pay for the food. I am finding my husband and I do not go out any more to eat, but enjoy a nutritious meal at home. Especially when we are feeding four adult children.

Hope everyone has a great weekend with carbs or no-carbs.
    Take care

Hi everyone,

I’m up at silly o’clock to watch a tennis match so thought I’d drop in and see what was happening.

As Purple says, it is great to discuss variations in what we think and how we go about losing weight and trying to get our bodies as healthy as we can.
    One thing we must all remember is something that SAMM used to say, it has to be DOABLE and for me that involves eating lots of healthy veggies, some fruit, some protein and a few carbs. I said recently that if I gave up too many foodstuffs that I enjoy it would make me miserable and be unsustainable.

The match has started, time to go 🙂

Enjoy the match Amazon 😀

Morning/evening all,

Only watched the first set as I was getting tired, but it was worth getting up for as my girl won the first set and eventually the match which didn’t finish until 30 minutes before I got up!

Up early again this morning for the builders. They should only be here for an hour or so and then I can get myself organised. I’m trying to find a charity/organisation who’ll recycle my old furniture as it is too good to take to the dump but it isn’t easy.

I’ve lost another 2lbs (must have been the potato!) which is 10lbs in 5 and a half weeks so I’m a very happy bunny this morning 🐇🌻

Amazon -Well Done, that is a great achievement.

Yep we all have different ‘doable’ levels and these change per our moods. Provided we don’t bury our heads in the sand we should keep in control.

I am finding it hard to see my own family eat badly these days but they are grown up and make their own choices. I will offer to cook more rather than eat out so I can encourage better choices.

At least no stomach cramps now so all is good with the world again.

Viewing 50 posts - 13,501 through 13,550 (of 16,657 total)

You must be logged in to reply.