Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

This topic contains 16,527 replies, has 252 voices, and was last updated by  Bob23 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 10,301 through 10,350 (of 16,657 total)

• Hi again Happy,

Trying to read second link and watch the old move “The Committments” at the same time! I saw that the Prof said obese people could use it fortnightly if supervised by their doc. So really, similar to 5:2 if fasting 5 days out of 14, but may be easier to follow as it is a much more generous calorie allowance than 5:2 . I agree it could be useful if ‘stuck’ on 5:2, but would like to see more research. I guess it also underlines the fact that there is so much we don’t know!

Amazon have a wonderful trip. I am sure you wont pile on weight in such a short time, a few extra pounds can be fasted away when you get home.

Hope you have a fabulous trip, Amazon!

Amazon,

Have a great trip!

Sounds like you’re now spoilt for choice, clothes-wise. Great isn’t it? πŸ™‚

Thanks everyone πŸ˜›

I am so looking forward to getting away for a few days.
    I have some really nice clothes to take with me and not a single tent or baggy top in sight!

I’ve been doing housework, ironing and watching tennis today. I decided I don’t want to come home to a messy flat so I’ve been diligently scrubbing away. All that is left to do is flicking a duster around and putting the clean laundry away and if I have time I may give my halo a quick polish πŸ˜‰

Once I’ve packed it’ll be a long soak in a hot bath, bliss πŸ˜›

just came in for a quick read of the posts . Busy busy day with visit from 2 eldest and their wives the had a visit to Ross then had Dad out then went shopping so now ready for dinner.

Will catch up with you all tomorrow but wanted to wish Amazon a great holiday . Have a great time pal and feel good in yer wee clothes πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

That halo is dazzling lol ..did you use Brasso πŸ™‚

Wee xx

Hi Fast Trackers
    Nicky Emel comespring and Aussie O in South Australia Nama & Keirra in Victoria Bay in ACT PVE in NSW WiWi in France & Barata in NZ and Jojo SAMM HappyNow Amazon Herm Lizzy Ply Tartan lass Smiffy Lor_PA CakeyWakey Sarah103 and Hello World (You All Know Who You Are) πŸ˜†
    I don’t really have any science behind this statement but eating for some is like sleeping for others we must have breakfast lunch and dinner with 3 snacks and the evening meal must contain dessert and my sister in law is brainwashed into actually believing that she needs 10 hours sleep a night minimum if not look out πŸ™„ whereby I think the opposite the less food you eat the easier it is to continue the fast life and the more sleep I have the more knackered and sluggish I am or seem to be so less is actually more to me.
    Continuing to manipulate the eating window unintentionally but a fast day really is more like a 23/1 in reality I think for most of us on a fast day πŸ’‘ ok let’s light the fat burners & have a good one team.
    β€œIt is easier to avoid eating than to stop eating once started”
    Peace RT

Just a quickie to say have a great trip Amazon. All those smaller size clothes! Woohoo!

Have a great trip, Amazon. You have this WOL licked by the sound of it. πŸ˜‰ Bay

Have a wonderful time Amazon, enjoy yourself πŸ™‚

Very easy to eat hot curried pumpkin soup when its just 6 degrees outside brrr
    β€œNo food tastes as good as being slim feels”
    Peace RT

Hi everyone
    I’ve caught up on the holiday washing and ironing and pretty well unpacked everything. Sent off presents to the family that I brought back and have fasted today for the first time in well over a month.
    I thought I’d catch up on all your news, but the talk of food isn’t ideal πŸ™
    Nama, it IS really fun when the house is your own at last. No more considering others or being woken late at night. Be aware that you need to reduce the amount of food in the place though. That’s where I went wrong.
    Amazon, your trip sounds great. I hope you enjoy it.
    Jojo, I’m glad you have been having some restorative sleep.
    My thoughts are with all the UK folk as my daughter and her husband are now living in London. Apparently she is enjoying your summer weather.
    I love all the joy you are expressing at the fun of buying new summer clothes and shoes. I’m happy rugged up in my clothes that I wore in Alaska!
    I read Dr Longo’s article with interest, Happy. As you know, I am one of the people who is faced with the dilemma of what to do now. I don’t need to fast at all to maintain my healthy weight, I seem to have successfully retrained my eating habits over the last couple of years, but I believe I still need to give my body a chance to heal through fasting regularly. I might give the 5 day system a try when Mr P is away on a business trip soon.
    He finds he really needs to continue fasting twice a week to maintain his low bloodsugars, but then again, I renamed him Mr Dessert while we were away!
    It is SO much easier if you don’t have a sweet tooth it seems.
    Happy days all. P

Hi P,

I’m going to do something approaching a fast today, not for weight loss (although that always happens!) but for health. I also need a break/ full stop under last week’s leave. I consumed too much food and wine, but offset it by increased activity; this week I’m back at the desk so need to reign in the food!

I’m definitely interested in trying the FMD too, but 5 days needs more planning than 5:2 or 6:1, not least because the menu doesn’t fit as neatly with cooking for OH (at the moment he has my fast day meal with added carbs, but don’t think he’ll want veg soup twice!).

Hi All,

Lovely to hear your take on things again Purple. I sympathise with Mr P, I was definitely given a sweet tooth (or two)! It has diminished significantly with 5:2, but as Bayleaf finds, doesn’t take much for it to wake up! I hear what you say about having less food in the house, that will be a pleasant change. Its always easier at Jamieson, where I take just what I need and there is no temptation.

Just in from a “tidying up” day in the garden. The best bit was watching the fairy wrens who all descended as soon as husband started splitting fire wood. Obviously lots of insects in the wood, they were in a feeding frenzy. Also raked up about about a million oak leaves from the huge oak tree hanging over the fence from next door, makes wonderful mulch.

5pm now and managed all day on coffee only, looking forward to a hot shower then a couple of tiny lamb cutlets with salad. We went for a very long walk this morning, then gardened all day. It still amazes me that my body can adapt to produce enough energy on a day like this, with nothing eaten!

Cheers !

Ditto. Nothing until just now Nama. Just had a light snack (you know, the old vegie patties) as I really hate cooking Mr P’s dinner on a totally empty stomach. I have a very short fuse by then. It still amazes me how we can go for 24 hours without any food at all and not miss it. Just shows what a social construct eating is!
    I did quite enjoy knowing I can still fast easily, even when I don’t need to lose weight. πŸ™‚ P

Good Morning everyone,
    I had an early start today after a reasonable nights sleep. I am house sitting at my daughters place, waiting for a gas engineer to fit a boiler part. They have been without hot water for five days. My flat has had daily shower visitors. Never had so many wet towels in my flat, especially as my son was home too.
    I had planned to fast today but got ‘bored’ sitting around waiting so had two eggs and a roll. Now need to bring forward my eating window today. I have used some of the waiting time to make a vat of vegetable soup. Not sure what it will taste like as I just used all the veg in the fridge. Carrots, sweet potato, potato, two onions, three peppers, cauliflower salt and pepper and lots of veg stock. I am wondering what other seasoning to add, can’t be too spicey as my daughter has tonsillitus again. Any ideas? Cumin possibly?
    My weight is well and truly stuck but at least it isn’t increasing. My knee is still not better so aerobic exercise is still not an option. I think I will get back to yoga this week though because I am really missing it. It is so frustrating to put so much effort into fasting and get no results.
    I hope you enjoy your trip Amazon, it’s always good to have a change of scene. I am sure you were glued to the TV yesterday, Andy played really well and deserved his two wins.

Jojo,

I’m not sure what to say really, two eggs and a roll on a fast day?!

You know we’re all here for you, but sometimes it seems that you aren’t here for yourself?

Happynow,
    You are quite right.
    You will be pleased to know that I have only had green salad for lunch and am now on fluids only so calorie count quite low. Could have been much worse as they have all manner of goodies at the house. They didn’t have many herbs a spices so the soup remains seasoned only with salt and pepper. Tasted it, absolutely fine.
    Nice long dog walk in the park after my 5 hours house sitting. Spent a couple of hours doing dreaded paperwork. Now to watch Bargain Hunt before I head out to play bowls for a couple of hours.
    Must try harder is the order of the day!

Well it’s been a really long haul for you, and you’ve had other things to contend with I know! But I really really want you to push on and lose that last bit of weight!

You know you can do maintenance with your eyes shut/ one hand behind your back. So how amazing will it be to finally be able to maintain your weight, knowing there’s no more to lose?

You had an amazing week a couple of weeks ago and lost 7lbs right? If you could even repeat that once a month, you’d quickly eat into the rest of the weight.

Oh, and good work on rescuing the fast πŸ™‚

I am so upset! An entire post disappeared. I hate this pc sometimes πŸ™ πŸ™
    Will try again later.
    xoxox
    B

Hi HCB,
    We’re you using emoticoms, many of us lose posts when we use them.
    Very irritating.
    We leave the emoticoms to Amazon

Happynow,
    Trust me, I can lose when not on painkillers, it is just a fact. I have not exceeded 1200 cals on any day in the last 6 months. I cut to 1000 on non fast days to lose the 7 lbs in one week and I have maintenance that. I also had 400 cals on alternate fast days that week. As you say it has been a long haul and I would like to be more disciplined but I am just a frail human being most days not Superwoman. But I promise I won’t give up until I get to goal.

Hi Everybody,
    I had lost the post twice! Really trying to check on everybody and keep you updated on this end here. It’s hard when you wait to long to catch up with everyone.

Amazon – Wishing you a very nice trip with your nice walking sandals and beautiful nice clothes.

Saturday with my big disappointment of not being a loser after fasting twice that week I was really down. The weather wasn’t nice and the entire day I was sad, moody, no energy, hopeless and I told my husband to leave me alone. Didnt go to social media, checked my emails or took the phone. Later that afternoon I watched a comedy movie Liar Liar and a felt more cheerful. Binged on ice cream… I never do this and didn’t eat right the entire day.
    We had a party to go! Was very hard for me to get dressed in white, wash my hair an with that kind of weather do a “production” do go out. I managed to go anyway and my husband and I had a great night of dancing fun and we came home a little drunk.

Sunday the weather was still no good but I tried to be kinder to myself. Not crazy eating but I wanted to FD Monday. My previous experiences is if I drink too much alcohol and eat to late before FD it gets very challenging. Around 9pm I wanted badly to have something sweet or ice cream by my eating window was already closed at 7pm.

Monday – RT had said that if you can’t stop don’t even start it! He is right. This morning I was on this not to fail. The 19:5 was on and I hand’t eaten until 3:45, 2 liters of water by 1pm, kept my self very busy and no miso because I think the sodium it’s retaining fluids.
    Ate my regular boring meal (to keep me alive) and the rest will go before 7pm.

I want to be within my TDEE allowance this week, fast again Thursday and LOSE TWO POUNDS.

Wishing you all a very food week.

xoxoxoxo
    B

Hi Fast Trackers
    Nicky Emel comespring and Aussie O in South Australia Nama & Keirra in Victoria Bay in ACT PVE in NSW WiWi in France & Barata in NZ and Jojo SAMM HappyNow Amazon Herm Lizzy Ply Tartan lass Smiffy Lor_PA CakeyWakey Sarah103 and Hello World (You All know Who You ARE) πŸ˜‰
    Morning HCB I read your post and first up I really loved the honesty the fresh frank say it as it is style and not sugar coat it at all and the detail not quite Bridget Jones Diary. Thumbs up for that by me now I am not going to tell you anything that you don’t already know so here goes just chill the beans and relax and take a breath on 2 litres of water a day with 2 days FD and 19/5 will deliver the weight loss outcome in the long run and please keep in mind the quote beneath that I poached off Nama πŸ˜‰
    ‘Everything will be alright in the end so if it is not alright it is not the end.’

Peace RT

Hi All. Once again a long pause for me – lot’s of posts to catch up on. Amazon have a wonderful trip! Enjoy the “new” old wardrobe. Nama, I love “The Committments”, it is one of my favourite movies.

Lack of sleep can definitely lead to weight gain – our body is trying to find the energy it is lacking due to sleep deprivation. I read an interesting article on what i becoming an endemic problem – in the article it is christened as “Social Jet Lag”. I will try to post a link at the end….

I am stuck in another rut, but I have come to a decision of sorts. I want to lose 1 more lb to bring myself to 130 lbs, and then I think I am going to forget about those last 2 lbs and start maintenance. My body seems to be sending a very clear message that it is comfortable around 130 lbs. Even though I am stalled, I am still loosing inches now that I have begun running and weight training again. I can almost fit into all my favourite clothes, there is just one last dress that I think will resolve with toning. I will always be lurking around the the thread – it was due to the support I found here that I managed to lose 22 lbs. Thank you!!!!!

Ok, here goes for the link…

http://www.brainpickings.org/2012/05/11/internal-time-till-roenneber/

Remember RT’s quote everyone: “Nothing tastes as good as thin.” πŸ™‚ P

Hi.. read posts.. going to write tomorrow.
    Good night all.

Hi everyone, good to hear from you all.

Sorry for (relatively) long silence from me – been overtaken by life with a rush to finish all my TAFE marking (damn those slack students with their late submissions and my soft-heartedness), ‘real’ job commitments plus having a cold.

Yesterday lasted until 2.30pm with only tea and water but was so cold and ‘down’ I stopped for a take-away coffee on my way to my regular trouble-shooting clinic at Mt Lofty BG. There at eye-level was the pie warmer with a Vili’s chicken pie (RT will know what I’m talking about) to which I succumbed – it tasted fantastic! One-egg mushroom and spring onion omelette with salad for dinner so definitely not a disastrous day, just not a FD. πŸ˜‰ Today held out with only black tea until 1pm then decided to come home as had developed a headache to accompany the runny nose and cough – heart not in fasting this week.

Amazon, happy holiday in Bruges with your smart clothes and new footwear.

Take care everyone and keep up the good work. n xxx

Morning All,
    No time to chat as overslept, glorious feeling. I need to dash to bowls but will post later.
    Have a great day everyone.
    Keep moving

Little addendum to my last post. Should read I fit into almost all of my favourite clothes. Big difference!. Have a great day/evening everyone.

Hi Everyone,
    I really want to be more apart of this community. You are all so wonderful to each other. Jo jo, you have been so busy, it is a blessing to have all your family around.
    DJ isn’t it wonderful to have clothes fit. For the first time in my life I have clothes that I love to wear. You prove this life style works.
    HCB- I know you are going to do great with your goal of LOSE TWO POUNDS.I noticed you put it in large letters. I am with you, if I drink wine, I crave sugar for days.
    Nicky- I hope you feel better. My husband caught some awful virus, it has been three weeks. We have been to the doctor twice, he was first treated with a sinus infection, then an upper respiratory infection, he has been on antibiotics and now an inhaler. So far he has missed 5 days of work. If he would of rested I think it would have been better. So Nicky, take it easy and take care of yourself.

My camping trip was amazing. I was able to do a lot of resting and ate great food. I did have smores, hamburgers, hot dogs, bacon, chicken, eggs,pork rinds, cashews, and lots of veggies. I am up two pounds so I am going to do 19/5 today with my TDEE. I haven’t counted for two weeks now.

With this fasting I think I have fixed my metabolism.
    Also I did go to Dr. Longo’s site, good information.
    Have a great day everyone.:)

Hi Everyone,

HAPPY LOSER HERE! I’ve lost 2,5 pounds within 24 hours and 7,5 since the re-beginning back in May.

Sorry for the last very long post! I don’t have anyone to share my Fast/Intermittent experience. Most people don’t understand anyway. I needed to vent out a little.

Yesterday I was very careful with my intake of salt! I believe I’ve been retaining water on my FD I’ll keep watchcing and see what it is. My menu had too much carbs so the next one more protein.

Too hot here today…any LOSERS there to celebrate with me? Thanks for all the support and tips.

xoxoxox
    B

Hi Fast Trackers
    Nicky Emel comespring and Aussie O in South Australia Nama & Keirra in Victoria Bay in ACT PVE in NSW WiWi in France & Barata in NZ and Jojo SAMM HappyNow Amazon Herm Lizzy Ply Tartan lass Smiffy Lor_PA CakeyWakey Sarah103 HealthCoachB and Hello World (You All know Who You ARE) πŸ˜‰
    Morning team constant rain here today Nicky what a yummy treat and bugger it we deserve the odd treat I hope you washed that down with a 6ooml farmers union ice coffee πŸ˜‰ I did research the MFP and the calorie count for said chicken pie is 348 very doable
    Yes HCB I see the smile on the dial and the bounce in your step fantastic congratulations it’s just a matter of time now you have all the tools.
    ok happy hump day have a good one

Peace RT

You ARE a part of this community, Sarah!

Great job, HCB and DJ!

Just back from my session with the trainer. Great workout as usual, but tonight I got the, “you need to eat breakfast to wake up your metabolism” lecture. Smile and nod, smile and nod.

Hi all,

You are up early RT! I thought you were switching to afternoon shift? Obviously not just yet! Great to get up to your cheerful post.

Well done Health Coach – as RT says, you have the tools now. Dont apologise for a long post, thats what this forum is all about. None of us are forced to read it with a gun at our heads, it helps us all to share. Jojo’s thread has been invaluable to me, husbands will only listen to so much!

Sarah I am pleased you are starting to feel more at ‘home’ here too. Your camping sounds fun, what are smores? Sounds interesting, never heard that word! We just had a lovely relaxing break at Jamieson, “break from what?” my husband says!! He is working today, so I am planning housework then a swim, with maybe a foray to a favourite shoe shop as well – it is Sale time after all!

Nicky I hope your cold passes quickly. They do make you feel rotten dont they? People say ‘its just a cold’, but they can certainly knock you around. Take care and get really well before your holiday next month. Lots of Vit C, hot lemon and honey drinks and rest…..5:2 will be waiting for you!

Jojo its sounds like you are going to have a challenge when you move to your old house. Maybe start planning some strategies, like all the best Generals going into battle! I recently tried your favourites -bread sticks- with my soup. Loved them! Wont buy them again though as I think they are a bit calorific for the amount of enjoyment! Have found it hard to limit to a couple…..

Cheers all x

Hi Ply (and Sarah and anyone else awake)
    It IS staggering how often you still hear that old gem “breakfast wakes up your metabolism”, isn’t it?. It sure does..once you eat you can’t top!
    For most of his life, my 36 year old has not eaten breakfast. It always worried us. Now that his wife, mother and father are all devotees of 5:2, he just grins and says “I told you so.” when we espouse the no breakfast regime.
    Hope all is sunny and warm in lovely Boston, Ply. I loved all the freshly planted flowers in the streets there. Bostonians really know how to embrace spring.
    Cheers P

Hi Ply, we crossed! Poor trainers, they dont realize OUR metabolisms do quite well on their own thankyou! Hi Purple – I am up too! Funny reading about your son – we all thought we knew better than our kids didn’t we!!

Posts crossed…morning Nama πŸ˜‰

S’mores are a camping/fiirepit treat. Skewer a marshmallow on a stick, and toast it over an open fire. When it’s all brown and gooey, sandwich it between graham crackers lined with a chocolate bar. Yum!

Yes, Purple and Nama, agreement all around! She might have fainted if I had told her I had no lunch or dinner today either!

Oh Ply, toasted marshmallows on their own are yummy enough! My fillings are trembling in my teeth reading about S’mores!!!

Tell her next time, Ply. The word needs to get around that people actually survive, and thrive, on limited food intake πŸ˜‰ Just make sure you grab her as she goes down!
    Mmmmm….toasted marshmallows. I miss my chiminea. P

Hi all! Newbie here, need to lose about 24lbs well 20 at least!
    I am going to try this plan starting tomorrow hopefully it works for me.
    Enjoying reading all your comments πŸ™‚

Go for it Newbie! P

Hello Everyone,
    HCB- congratulations: please, please, please talk to us about your fasting journey all you want, it helps us and you. I know you are the only ones who I can talk to about this. I feel sometimes I overwhelm anyone when I start talking about the brain, sugar levels, memory, fat, fasting and calorie restriction.
    Ply- thank you for the description of Smores, to make it worse, we put them between two soft chocolate chip cookies. Very Sweet.

Purple- I went for 45 years thinking I need breakfast, now it makes me a little queasy if I do eat before 10:00am.

Newbie- this is an amazing way of life. WELCOME

Today- I did not fast.. I did eat only 880 calories and worked out for 20 minutes with weights.
    Good night everyone.

Ah yes spot on Nama next Monday change over the 29/6/2015 will be a day from hell just quietly we produce around 8000 cartons of beef a day both chilled and frozen boneless beef we also have in storage 1.650.000 kg of both chilled and frozen boneless beef or 66000 cartons waiting shipment 6 carons wide and 6 cartons high to a pallet yea for us its stocktake time πŸ˜₯ again computer spread sheets must correlate to what we have.

Morning/Evening fasters
    So much to catch up on after a week out of circulation. Lots of ups and downs for most of us I see. Hope all the downs are leveling out, dear fast friends.
    Just a quick message to say I am still around. My wee grandson seems much better and I can’t see that he has cystic fibrosis. However no word yet from Rome medical authorities
    In fact I am trying the mimic fast and onto my second 500 cal day. I will let you know about it when I am on a bit further on. But it seems doable.
    Beautiful clear weather in France, around 25Β° today.
    The garden is growing beautifully.
    XX Wiwi

Good Morning and evening All,
    Good to hear from everybody.
    Just a quick post, sorry very, very busy packing up, cleaning, seeing Agents about renting out and of course fitting in bowls games daily. Not forgetting dog walking of course.
    Weight is stuck, well and truly irrespective of fast, not sure what to do next? Still doing ADF and 1200/400cals daily non fast, fast plus 19/5 regime( now way of life) At least not gaining I suppose. Well done to all losers. Ply I too was listening to the ‘ must eat breakfast as it kick starts your metabolism’ last night whilst I was playing cards with two friends. I might add neither have ever been overweight, one a sugar addict, the other a fitness addict. But they won’t listen to me even though they admire my long term progress.
    Welcome Newbie1985 ( assume that is year of birth) probably makes you our youngest contributor and makes me 30 years older than you but I still feel like a 20 year old.
    Chat later friends.
    Try to post tonight

Jojo,

Re: what to do next?

What did you do different the week you lost 7lbs recently?

And what were you doing when you were losing smaller amounts of weight on a more regular basis?

Maybe go back to what worked previously?

Or how about giving the fasting mimicking diet a go for a change of scene?

Good afternoon all from bonnie but cold Scotland .

Wiwi no news is good news pal and sometimes out instincts tell us more :).

Welcome newbie this is a great place to be . Lovely lovely people and lots of encouragement .I think you are the youngest . I have a 26 year old granddaughter and I think I am the oldest on this thread …love it

Jims eye sight is so much better and he has an appointment on Friday and if all goes well the sutures will be removed . We were at A&E a week past Sunday as he couldn’t put his weight on his leg . He plays a lot of football in his dreams lol and I think he kicked an awkward goal :). The leg is OK now too . We are auld in age but young at heart πŸ™‚

I have maintained with all the stress and quite pleased . next month is my first anniversary of 5.2 and I only have 2 or 3 pounds to my 4 stone . so I have started back serious this week . That will be 6 stone in total .

Wee xx

I love this WOL and all you lovely people take care xx

Wee, that sounds wonderful. So happy for you.

Wiwi, good news from you too.

Cheers, all. Bay πŸ™‚

Hi Fast Trackers
    Nicky Emel comespring and Aussie O in South Australia Nama & Keirra in Victoria Bay in ACT PVE in NSW WiWi in France & Barata in NZ and Jojo SAMM HappyNow Amazon Herm Lizzy Ply Tartan lass Smiffy Lor_PA CakeyWakey Sarah103 HealthCoachB and Hello World (You All Know Who You Are) πŸ˜†

I watched Mark Mattson give a talk on β€œwhy fasting bolsters brain power” have a look at it it’s well worth it IMO.
    Here
    http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/Why-Fasting-Bolsters-Brain-Powe

I have also been having some fun with the cognitive test the same as from the 5-2 book
    Here
    http://cognitivefun.net/test/4
    there a number of word smiths and puzzle solvers with sharp minds and skilled fasters who like a challenge (you know who you are) πŸ˜†
    well here it is trendsetters
    Enjoy πŸ˜‰
    Peace RT

Ply,

I had to Google Graham crackers to understand your s’mores. Hmm, I hope they taste better than they sound…!

Sarah,

I’m a bit scared by your post. I’m hoping you just put a marshmallow between cookies and don’t actually sandwich the whole s’more (as drscribed by Ply) with cookies?!

Wee,

Fantastic news on your 5:2 anniversary weight loss, awesome result! You deserve that ice cream!

Wiwi,

Good to hear your grandson is improving, so frustrating to have nothing from the medical profession though. It doesn’t sound as if they know?

Interesting to hear you’re trying the FMD. The version I’ve seen reported doesn’t go as low as 500 cals though? Could you talk us through what you’re doing/ how it’s going? I’m trying to psyche myself up for it!

Viewing 50 posts - 10,301 through 10,350 (of 16,657 total)

You must be logged in to reply.