Little Voices – motivational statistics from sticking to the programme

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Little Voices – motivational statistics from sticking to the programme

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  foomsy 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

• I have created this thread purely as inspiration – I think if those who struggle with weekly (or daily) ups and downs see that sticking to the programme ultimately results in success it will be inspiring.

It is not about ongoing entries – enter your stats once when you feel you’ve reached a goal that’s significant for you.

I just thought it would be helpful as it is difficult to see the overall gains (or losses in our case) people have made when there are heaps of words in posts. So only a few numbers in each post would be great, maybe kgs or pounds lost (you choose) reduction of cms or inches, or reduction in BMI.

Weight loss – 8kg
    cms lost – 25
    BMI – 25, down from 27

I started 5:2 in earnest 28.07.15 weighing 81.3 kgs (12st 11lbs or 179lbs) since I began my tracker I have lost 6.2 kgs and reduced my BMI. This journey has had a few blips along the way and not a steady loss as we would all want but this is a way of life I can live with quite easily.

Started in April, 2015 at age 65. I was 187 lbs. I’ve lost 31 lbs and I’m feeling great! I have about five more pounds to go. It’s a way of life and I don’t mind the fast days at all.

(Thanks for doing this Chipmunk!)

Starting weight in Jan. 2015 – 192 lbs.
    Dec 9 – 160 lbs.

Started 22 June 15 at 177 lbs. I’ve lost 23 lbs and I’m half way to my goal.

I started a low carb diet on June 25, 2015 at 155 pounds. On September 14th I weighed 141 and following the same plan I lost another 2 pounds in the next 6 weeks. I started my 4:3 fasting way of life on October 25 and since then I’ve lost another 10 pounds. Currently 129 lbs as of December 10.

Weight 158.9 lb. Yay!!!!!!! Do not think I have ever been so excited about a 1 pound loss!!!!

Today I weigh 157.7 lb. Down 1.2 lb since yesterday

Now for 4 Xmas parties in 3 days. My weight will climb, I am sure, so will fast again starting Tuesday.

I started ADF 10 weeks ago with the aim of ridding myself of an unsightly beer belly. Not huge but very noticeable.
    I now have a belly that doesn’t protrude beyond my belt buckle.
    And yes, I still drink for England on my feed days.

Started 17th January 15.
    Starting weight 151 lbs.
    Today’s weight 129 lbs
    3 lbs to target!
    6″ gone from waist
    4″ gone from hips
    3″ gone from each thigh
    BMI Down from 28.5 to 24.7

Looking back I am really pleased with these results. It’s easy to forget where we started!

Yikes! Weight today 163.6 lb. Up about 4 lb. i.e. Remaining equal to when I started on Nov 1 – met my weight loss goal then lost it. But today I had to wear a belt to keep my pants up.

PJBR – please can I suggest you keep progress reports for the other Little Voices forum? Just try ing to keep this as an “at-a-glance” summary page e.g. as THIRD TIME LUCKY has done above. Thanks 🙂

Started 1 July 2015.
    Starting weight 96.8kgs (213 lbs)
    End December 2015 weight 81.8kgs (180 lbs)
    15kgs (33 lbs) reduced over the above 24 weeks

6.5cms (2.6 inches)gone from Chest
    12cms (4.7 inches)gone from waist
    8cms (3.2 inches)gone from hips
    3.5cms (1.4 inches) gone from around my neck

BMI Down from 31.67 to 26.78 with my goal to reduce it below 24.9 deemed to be “Healthy levels”

started Aug 12 2015
    fasting M/W/F each week
    a few blips along the way
    64lb gone and no fasts over xmas hols but stayed same!
    haven’t measured inches but down 3 clothes sizes
    really pleased but much further than this still to go
    feeling determined to make it stick this time

Just seen this thread now, very inspiring.

Started 5:2 again in Sept a 84.4kg end of December 2015 was at 80.2kg.
    Total loss of 4.2kg.

Pretty pleased with that.
    Looking forward to getting to goal this year.
    10kg to go.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply.