Keep On Going

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lolly_ 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I have been following the 5:2 life style for 11 months at the end of this week. I got on the scales in January and decided that was as high as my body weight will ever go. I am feeling a lot better, having lost 3 stones, (from 14) colleagues have noticed my weight loss and some have borrowed the book! My goal is to lose another stone and maintain that weight. Need new clothes and a new job to buy them. Keep going and don’t give up!

CONGRATULATIONS msmfb…inspiring to read of your success…the last stone will be in the past in the not too distant future…!!…all the best for the job hunt…

Its time to get restarted.. I was not well into 2016, I kept on the 5:2 for 6 months, and then i lapsed a little. Funny thing i can still get into my jeans, which I was unable to 3 years ago. Going back on today.. need to get weighed as i found out that my scales seem to be stuck on 11st… which I doubt is my real weight. Good luck to all my fellow 5:2’s

Life is anything but a straight road, but I’m sure you learned a lot in the past 3 years which will help you now. One good thing is that you already know just what to do! I wish you every success and a happier year ahead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.