Just Starting Today

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone,

I’m doing my first fast today and at 3.06pm I’m doing well. After years of trying to lose the pesky 5-10kg that I want to lose I’ve decided that fasting may just be the answer to my prayers. With heart disease, diabetes and all kinds of cancer in my family I’m very keen to reduce risks in any way I can.

I’m really glad I found this forum from the FB page because when I mentioned that I wanted to try this diet on another healthy eating FB page I got shot down in flames by the low fat, whole grain nazis. I want support and to be able to chat with like-minded people about my journey.

Today’s 500 cals are consisting of a big pot of vegie soup (which has made enough for Monday too), a couple of coffees and I’ll probably have canned tuna, an egg or a small piece of chicken for dinner tonight.

Welcome to the forum Kim,

Lots of support and a way of eating which works. I have lost 4 1/2 inches off my waist and husband 6 1/2 inches off his waist from July 1 st, so if you stick with it you see your size going down. Loss 3 stone 1 lb between us.

Good Luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.