ITS CHRISTMAS..PLEASE HELP :)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Mind Mood
ITS CHRISTMAS..PLEASE HELP :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tally99 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• i have just finished school for the holiday and i DO NOT want to put on ANY weight during Christmas but i dont know how i wil not if u see what i mean.

please come up with suggestions 🙂

thank you

what do you think i should cut out?

i just find it really hard to keep control over my diet when i can just chill out for a change. snacking is just the WORST thing that happens in the holidays.

i probably sound like a bad case of hypochondria

lol 🙂 and merry xmas

Don’t cut out anything – it will only make you crave it more and you will end up eating more of it! It’s not unusual for us all to put on a few pounds at Christmas so, as long as you are sensible, don’t worry too much about it.

Tally, I am with Linds on this one: for me the cutting out is a nightmare! I used to be very skinny for most of my life and I’m absolutely not used to cutting out food ever.

What I do is I enjoy myself and eat whatever and how much I want, but then usually the next day is a fast day.

I have no problems with fasting, so in worst case I go on ADF or 4:3 for a week or two.

I hope you find a way how to cope with Christmas without stressing yourself out.

Happy fasting and Merry Christmas!
    Stef.

Hey its a holiday – time to celebrate a little.
    Don’t stress and beat yourself up enjoy it. Do’t cut out – cut back and remember its only 2 or 3 days not weeks, so give yourself a kick start after Boxing Day and try 4:3 for a week then back to 5:2
    Merry Christmas

thank you everyone

will go with your advice

Merry Christmas
    xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.